RPGM Abandoned Siluman Fantasy [First Half] [Siluman]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title2.png

Overview:
"Minoru" is a normal NEET guy that live alone in an apartment paid by his grandfather inheritance. in a day after he comes back from 6-12 market, he found a package that said to be from his dead grandfather. Inside it is a game that he tried to play and after some time he got abducted to another world. Where in this world he lost and search for the way home. Like the premise of the game, he must collect the lust and libido as a key to become stronger and open the way home. In his adventure he meets many siluman and know there still a truth about the world. But will he pursue the truth? or will he back to be a deadbeat?​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-15
Release Date: 2019-04-19
Developer: Siluman - - - - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: First Half
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Thanks to koinzell- for sharing.

5.PNG 1.png event_candy.png HknMJLNsk8sJwLqjjHdL5JIRZ-tjpo636ucDB0_cm3WQtR_AKckGeLjuGba1AHBl.png

Last edited by a moderator:

W65

May 31, 2018
I should start a freelance proofreading and editing service for adult game devs who aren't fluent in English. You get it as close to English as you can, then I'll sweep up the fragments and glue it together. Free idiom. English dialects extra. It'd have to be dirt cheap to be worthwhile, though, but I could throw in social media posts as an extra. Anyone want to start an adult game social media marketing group with me?

(I bring it up because I find it fun trying to guess the first language of various developers. It's just a game I play with myself.)

greyark

Jun 25, 2017
I should start a freelance proofreading and editing service for adult game devs who aren't fluent in English. You get it as close to English as you can, then I'll sweep up the fragments and glue it together. Free idiom. English dialects extra. It'd have to be dirt cheap to be worthwhile, though, but I could throw in social media posts as an extra. Anyone want to start an adult game social media marketing group with me?

(I bring it up because I find it fun trying to guess the first language of various developers. It's just a game I play with myself.)
I’ve had this exact same thought before