Silly question but, what are yout fap tips, preperation tips, or just general tips/advice about fapping?

Pieguy2

Jan 5, 2024
This might already exist but i feel like we need an updated threat about fapping tips and tricks, almost all of use fap but what are the best tips about fapping that really changed things up. you can share a silly story too if you want.

I might regret posting this but im not sure if i will.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Make sure your mom/sister/aunt/grandmother/daughter/son/dad/brother/grandfather/uncle or cousin closes their eyes, because that shit can sting once you unload.(y)

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
Or starts using your left hand for the mouse...
Not so convenient. Have to rearrange items on the table and make left clicks with middle finger.

Also using mouse with your left hand looks supicious if someone walks into a room. With mouse in right hand you can pretend you were just scratching.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Also using mouse with your left hand looks supicious if someone walks into a room.
I never ever used my right hand to use a mouse. This even if I now have to shop directly from Japan to get trackball for lefties.

As for the rest, I don't know... Don't fap when your parents are at home, nor in secret of your wife/girlfriend (whatever which one apply) ?

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
I never ever used my right hand to use a mouse. This even if I now have to shop directly from Japan to get trackball for lefties.

As for the rest, I don't know... Don't fap when your parents are at home, nor in secret of your wife/girlfriend (whatever which one apply) ?
Oh, you are naturally lefthanded? I was assuming right-handed people in my advice.

About parents and others... Ofcourse its not a problem if you live alone or at least have your own room with locking door.
But my parents didnt respect my privacy, so there was no lock on the door and also I had to share my room with sibling, so no fap happened there. Most of the time.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Oh, you are naturally lefthanded?
Yes and no.

I'm born lefty, but was writing in mirror (from right to left) so once I was taught to write, I was also forced to use my right hand. But there's things, like using a mouse by example, that I'm naturally doing with my left hand when it feel more natural to do it that way.
I know that it can seem weird, but with the letters block being at the left side of the keyboard, it's really more natural to use the left hand for the mouse. It can stay at the same level than the keyboard, you can use both hands to type, and you've less space to cover when you pass from the keyboard to the mouse or the opposite.

Inanimate Incarnate

Mar 12, 2024
This might already exist but i feel like we need an updated threat about fapping tips and tricks, almost all of use fap but what are the best tips about fapping that really changed things up. you can share a silly story too if you want.

I might regret posting this but im not sure if i will.
It's funny now that I think of it, that you're not told as a child how to masturbate like you were told how to use the toilets and clean your ass, I honestly can't remember when and how I started...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pieguy2