• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Silhouette of Summer (真夏のシルエット 体験版)

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
I hope I'm wrong myself. But he probably won’t say it and won’t do it. He didn't even tell me how he found it.

I've been trying to find the password all day now and still don't understand. I give up.
Maybe we can only play when the game is completed

Piso_pisado

Feb 24, 2022
Yeah, just downloaded it, I didn't say the password because I was waiting until the link was open again, password is "(smpeople)" btw I will try to upload a download link later

Last edited:

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
(smpeople) - damn bracket. Here it is, a bracket.
That is, everything was correct, they found it correctly, but somehow I didn’t think about the bracket. My God. I need to be careful.
Thanks you

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Thank you, is there a gallery?
The game itself doesn't have a gallery yet, as it's very much an incomplete game.
The provided saves however are the best "gallery" available, there are two saves iirc and they both lead you to seperate scenes.

Bear Bae Baer

Nov 27, 2018
Updated

"Support Plan" plans and above exclusive(s) R-18 illustrations and unused illustrations will be released! Early trial version also available!

Reactions: CapiorCorpus