Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Apr 5, 2024

I was preparing the game for the final Steam review.

The game was sent for the final review two days ago and hopefully it'll go smoothly. Once the review is marked positive, I'll be ready to announce the exact release date on Steam

So... what happened? it's been like 3 weeks.

Reactions: MasterChild

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
a query, is the uncensor patch up to date?
Yes, it's universal
I think the bigger boobed women could do with a 15-20% reduction to something more within the realms of human proportions but otherwise a super hot game.
Agree, I'm not a fan of the typical balloons but they're not too bad when paired with overall body shape. Still mom's are bigger than necessary.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Iirc you can share one li with her son, mc's buddy, I don't think it's anywhere else in the game (not my jam so other than deciding against it I don't recall it coming back up).
Mc decides to share not with LI but with the mother of the same friend, if Mc decides to share her with a friend, she will no longer be LI, there is a choice, tell the friend about the influence or not, if not, the friend’s mother will already play personally with Mc, I personally went this route, especially since such a friend doesn’t deserve such a juicy pussy and in the end I turned out to be right, why doesn’t he deserve it :HideThePain:

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
jeez man! 2 years ago, i remember that the remake is from ep 1 to ep 4 (maybe 5 but i believe it's only four) but when i came back here ep 6 is remake? so the next time i come back we will have episode 10 or better ep 11 but definitely there would be remake of ep 9. LOL

4.10 star(s) 127 Votes