EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
GC016_img_base_3.png

Overview:
One day in May, a new chemistry teacher assumes his duties at a Junior College. He is Kengo Inui, a man blessed with a sharp mind, great athletic skill, and handsome looks. In spite of these gifts, or perhaps because of them, his heart is that of a black devil. It was some months ago that he let the devil come out and work its skills on the beautiful women around him, but he had crossed a line then. Now at his new posting, he is finally free to explore his evil passions once more.

The hunt is beginning again...​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-07
Release Date: Japanese 2002-05-31, English 2003-12-19
Original Title: 出血簿〜鮮赤の嗚咽〜
Aliases: Shukketsubo ~Senaka no Oetsu~
Developer: ZyX
Publisher: JAST USA
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 Hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - - - - -
Torrent: - - - - -

Thanks to superelmo for torrent.

29898.jpg 29899.jpg 29900.jpg 29901.jpg 29902.jpg 29896.jpg 29897.jpg 29903.jpg 29905.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 192150

Overview:
One day in May, a new chemistry teacher assumes his duties at a Junior College. He is Kengo Inui, a man blessed with a sharp mind, great athletic skill, and handsome looks. In spite of these gifts, or perhaps because of them, his heart is that of a black devil. It was some months ago that he let the devil come out and work its skills on the beautiful women around him, but he had crossed a line then. Now at his new posting, he is finally free to explore his evil passions once more.

The hunt is beginning again...​

Title: Shukketsubo ~Senaka no Oetsu~
Original Title: 出血簿〜鮮赤の嗚咽〜
VNDB:
Lenght: Short (2 - 10 Hours)
Year: 12/06/2009 (Japanese) - 09/2005 (English)
Developer:
Publisher: (Japanese) - & (English)
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Shouldn't be
Shop (All-Ages): //
Shop (+18):

Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Nice to see a game I played maybe 12 years ago.

Reactions: Namco15

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Nice to see a game I played maybe 12 years ago.
Yup, I saw the preview picture and I was like "Man, that looks familiar." After reading the description, I fondly remember this one. It's one of the few where you can just go out and be a derranged asshole and win again and again. Most of these VNs, the MC is either a complete beta or uses hypnosis/manipulation/drugs to accomplish their goals like a pussy. This MC is pure alpha. He is an absolute boss, and just takes one woman down after another and never suffers any real setbacks. I wish there were more like it.

Highly recommended if you get off on the idea of taking women down a notch - and not in a romantic way.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yup, I saw the preview picture and I was like "Man, that looks familiar." After reading the description, I fondly remember this one. It's one of the few where you can just go out and be a derranged asshole and win again and again. Most of these VNs, the MC is either a complete beta or uses hypnosis/manipulation/drugs to accomplish their goals like a pussy. This MC is pure alpha. He is an absolute boss, and just takes one woman down after another and never suffers any real setbacks. I wish there were more like it.

Highly recommended if you get off on the idea of taking women down a notch - and not in a romantic way.
You know strangely I'm Ok with almost anything in hentai games.Par example I like everything in Starless.
But for the western games there is some fetishes that are not for me like vore,gore,amputation,to some extent rape.
BTW it's realy hard to see a western game with two of the top fetishes in eastern games-tentacles and futanari.

qwerfa

Jun 3, 2017
The years are kinda wrong. The game is from 2002 and the north american version is from 2003. The dates listed are for the Downloadable edition.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes