3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE221727_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Year 2XXX
Due to destruction of the X chromosome the male birth rate is in an ever perilous situation.
Then, finally, I am the last male.

"Women! If you find a male anywhere on this earth, have sexual relations right away. This is to save mankind!"

Sexy gaze of women who face me...
Women attack one after the other

To restore the world, I need to find items!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-03-28
Release Date: 2019-12-16
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Version: 3.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Fix (if any of you have Audio problem - missing files and such. Extract into Audio > BGS): - - -

Uzume Thanks for the link.

RE221727_img_smp1.jpg RE221727_img_smp2.jpg RE221727_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

vy0411

Nov 4, 2017
This game kind of broke because when you hitting button too fast in battle your game gonna frozen

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
what to do if you don't have a joystick? if you play with the keyboard it's not explained at all which buttons are "the action botton" what constitutes as the joystick not even how to save.

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
what to do if you don't have a joystick? if you play with the keyboard it's not explained at all which buttons are "the action botton" what constitutes as the joystick not even how to save.
Joystick=Arrow keys. Other action buttons are your standard RPGMaker stuff, so just use Enter for easy one-handed playing.

This game kind of broke because when you hitting button too fast in battle your game gonna frozen
Do you mean the game freezes completely (no movement, no music, no voices), or do you just mean that you can't fill the gauge during battle for a while after failing? Cause if it's the latter, the game sometimes doesn't show you the text prompt telling you that you failed to escape, so just keep spamming the buttons until the gauge starts to fill again.

Anyway, I completed the game some time ago myself. It's an okay game, but easily cleared within an hour or so. There's only one type of enemy though, so you'll have to suspend your disbelief at the dozens of identical grey-haired women in this one city. Heck, even most of the "bosses" have the exact same animation as the regular enemies, just that they have special voices and a different hair colour.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I played this last week a little bit. Sighs I probably wont ever beat the game since I like getting reversed rape.

Reactions: ponyguy

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Ahah WTF is that description? Looks interesting though, so I'll take a look, even if out of sheer morbid curiousity.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes