Overview:
Artist with love for bdsm, hardcore and lesbians.​

Updated: 2018-07-05
Developer/Publisher: ShooterM -
Censorship: No
Language: Minimum Text/English
Pages: 87
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
- -

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
thanks for providing the webview ^^. less work for me ;D. if you want to curinda, you can also upload the comics from passage i have on my harddrive. i would provide you with a temp. downloadlink.

Reactions: ZARDOZ7

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
thanks for providing the webview ^^. less work for me ;D. if you want to curinda, you can also upload the comics from passage i have on my harddrive. i would provide you with a temp. downloadlink.
thanks, that would be nice - good, if i can ignore my ego, that somebody has also big, bigger collection that myself :) so if you want you can send link in post

(and now football and TDF, in realy i am not big fan of sport, but i have in TDF (last 6 years) my knight in shining armor (for sure not Froome), my hero has rainbow jersey and i hope another green jersey :)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
thanks, that would be nice - good, if i can ignore my ego, that somebody has also big, bigger collection that myself :) so if you want you can send link in post

(and now football and TDF, in realy i am not big fan of sport, but i have in TDF (last 6 years) my knight in shining armor (for sure not Froome), my hero has rainbow jersey and i hope another green jersey :)
here ya go!

i hope, those are all the comics he made. some of them are in french, 'cause there wasn't any translation available back then ^^. oh and be careful with the RE comics. sherry has her way with leon, claire and even dogs and i'm not sure if f95zone will see it as "loli" or not.

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
here ya go!

i hope, those are all the comics he made. some of them are in french, 'cause there wasn't any translation available back then ^^. oh and be careful with the RE comics. sherry has her way with leon, claire and even dogs and i'm not sure if f95zone will see it as "loli" or not.
thanks, i will make cleanup :)

Reactions: Daxter250

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
here ya go!

after thoroughly examination remained only 5 short comics with 46 pages, so i better post a link, if somebody have interest (with interpol cooperation:) )

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
after thoroughly examination remained only 5 short comics with 46 pages, so i better post a link, if somebody have interest (with interpol cooperation:) )

oh wow, erofus has quite some comics there! man, back in the time where i got my share of passage comics you didn't have websites like erofus or 8muses and had to find it the difficult way XD.
some sctetches however are missing.

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
oh wow, erofus has quite some comics there! man, back in the time where i got my share of passage comics you didn't have websites like erofus or 8muses and had to find it the difficult way XD.
some sctetches however are missing.
but it was more adventure :), anyway as you mentioned somewhere good sites for comics download - mycomicpost was realy good, but now is dead,... Zed is dead Baby, Zed is dead

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
but it was more adventure :), anyway as you mentioned somewhere good sites for comics download - mycomicpost was realy good, but now is dead,... Zed is dead Baby, Zed is dead
i still remember hentaifromhell. that was THE site for some comic shit XD. it's still alive but barely used anymore.

edit: i will cheer for croatia ;D. and damn, sweden sucked today, england simply deserved the win.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote