VN Others Completed Shiny Days [0verflow]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
JAST008_5.png

Overview:
Setsuna starts doing part-time during the summer break at the popular seaside cafe Radish even though she isn’t used to being a waitress. It is because Makoto, who she secretly has feelings for, lives nearby and she might happen to meet him. Instead, she has a disastrous first meeting with Inori, who ends up rooming with her. Basically a remake of Summer Days with the addition of a new heroine: Inori.​

Developer/Publisher:
VNDB:
Censorship: None
Version: Final (patch to 1.01e)
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
Size: 15.5GB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Torrent:
Part 1: - - - -
Part 2: - - - -
Part 3: - - - -
Part 4: - - - -
Part 5: - - - -
Part 6: - - - -
Part 7: - - - -
Part 8: - - - -

Thanks to Hones for sharing!

shiny002_result.png shiny003_result.png shiny006_result.png shinydays_04_pr_result.png sonicoshiny_1_result.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Note: These are the same characters from Overflow's game, but it is not a continuation. From what I gather, it is an Alt-Universe type of game.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added more genre, length added tags at top

mevony

Dec 4, 2016
This game is 18GB installation? I mean, download is 4x 4.6GB. Each of mega files is 4.6GB...
Just to be sure, lol

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
does this one contain the restore patch or is it just a rip from jast
Judging from the file size, I think this is the JAST one. I never was too interested in the Kokoro route... I just felt like it was pushing it, even for MY standards XD

Don Juan

Jun 25, 2017
Judging from the file size, I think this is the JAST one. I never was too interested in the Kokoro route... I just felt like it was pushing it, even for MY standards XD
Downloaded it yesterday, it worked fine, took about 20 mins was downloading at 11Mb/sec.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
If I recall...Kokoro is the loli the MC meets on the street outside Radish, right? No, as far as I know, there is no route for her in this version. (This is not the restored content version) If there is a patch for it, I will find it and add it if people want it.

Unsure if the Bugfix patch is absolutely necessary, but adding it anyway. SHouldn't hurt to add it. GOing to put install instructions as well for the content restore.

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Here is a torrent with 6 seeders. If you download please seed:
Yes that is the one that I used - SeperElmo - Great VN uploader - now AWOL - so sad.
Better description is here:

Added to OP
Cheers

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Yes that is the one that I used - SeperElmo - Great VN uploader - now AWOL - so sad.
Better description is here:

Added to OP
Cheers
Thanks Twisty. Don't really look for torrents much myself. Rarely use them. So thanks

Reactions: Namco15 and Twistty

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Video keeps stopping on certain spots and freezes the game (have to task manager to exit) any advice? I redid the restore patch but it still hanging up

Reactions: EonWorld

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Does the torrent that is an attachment in the OP (not the link one) have the content restore patch applied?

I downloaded it the other day and now I don't know if I need to DL and apply the content patch... >.<

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Does the torrent that is an attachment in the OP (not the link one) have the content restore patch applied?

I downloaded it the other day and now I don't know if I need to DL and apply the content patch... >.<
Yes it does - "restore patch is applied."
Your all good to go :)

Reactions: Shardoom
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote