Unity Shino's SP BoardGame [v0.31] [東雲Garnet]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

tontoman

May 4, 2017
So it does. 0.21 (posted for mods, I think)

Last edited:

T0X1C_DUD3

Mar 22, 2019
can some make a free camera mod for this game? it really sucks that the camera is in fixed positions and I would like to have the ability to view the spanking scenes freely
Unfortunately no, this one is a CG based, the scenes are pre-recorded from the game Koikatsu and are not running real-time

Feb 26, 2019
I have a few important questions I'd like to ask:

In the description of the game, it says it has "(3D animation with sound) of the cells you are in."

How long have I been a prisoner? And when you guys come to make the recordings for the sound that you'll use for the game, is it like that movie Old Boy - where you release gas into the room and then come and do your thing? Because I think I would of noticed by now. And you said "cells". Like, many cells? Where are the other prisoners? Who is the warden? When do I get out? Is there anywhere to get out to? What would I do when I got there? These are important questions that I need answered because I want to know where this cell begins and ends.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
bruh.. are there really "dudes" out there who get turned on by butt spanking stuffs only?
yeah, especially if there are great expressions, a sexy/cute girl, and/or sexy/surprised voice lines..

but I just saw a game with farting only, another one gagging real animals with cock(on this site btw)(a few were a bit humanoid though), and another one today about a girl that is constipated/involving scat(whole game on just that)..

so, there are very strange fetishes out there in the hentai games world.. lol this is almost basic comparatively so I'm not sure why you would be surprised

Reactions: ExiledViper

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Question for you now... Why did you come into a thread clearly about spanking that you say you have no interest in but, are curious about why some of us are interested. Only to brush off an answer to your question as inconsequential because you A) didn't properly read the reply or B) Never actually wanted an answer and simply wanted to state your disdain for the spanking fetish and laugh at others reasoning? :unsure:
Every thread about a pure fetishism game will have at least a handful of comments complaining about it or otherwise questioning the existence of a game with fetishes/kinks but no actual sex.

That person might have been trolling or otherwise just acting in bad faith. Then again, it can be hard to explain sexual interests to someone who doesn't share them and have them able to understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disco-Inferno

anonym023123

Apr 24, 2022
Ok, is anyone else not able to get the animations to play even with the newer versions? I just tried downloading 0.2.1 and still, I get to the first punishment, and see the text description, but the animations never load, and the game just freezes.

Tried changing my date/time format to DD/MM/YYYY as someone suggested but that didn't work, but it seems like it is playing for others?

Reactions: Anonym_e

Anonym_e

May 5, 2021
Ok, is anyone else not able to get the animations to play even with the newer versions? I just tried downloading 0.2.1 and still, I get to the first punishment, and see the text description, but the animations never load, and the game just freezes.

Tried changing my date/time format to DD/MM/YYYY as someone suggested but that didn't work, but it seems like it is playing for others?
I do have the same exact problem. I too tried to change the format both in the system settings and in wine (I run the game on linux. Other people got it to work) but I couldn't get it to work.

If you find the solution to your problem someday, please share it here.

Last edited:

michi04

May 14, 2018
Hello, can someone tell me whether there is already a new version of this game. Thank you very much.
wish everyone a merry Christmas.

michi04

May 14, 2018
Hello, can someone get me the brand new version of this game, I would like to continue playing it. Thank you.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes