EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png
Overview

In Sheroni Girls you get to play Lucy, a 18 years old human-hybrid, who is just about to finish her training. She has it especially hard because she is half human and can't transform like all the other Sheroni girls but this doesn't stop her to work as hard or even harder as everyone else to become a worthwile protector. On the other hand she is still a virgin and a prude and others might take advantage of her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-15
Release Date: 2023-11-30
Developer/Publisher: Draga - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.13
Language: English
Other Games: Bandits Assaullt - Mind over Matter - Suddenly A Girl
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra:

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1083736_Kira_masturbate.gif 1083735_vicky_threesome4.png 1083737_intro_lose3.png 1083738_lucy_nurse_lick02.png 1083734_kira_threesome5.png 1083733_janitor_lucy_doggy_rough278.png 1083731_april_locker2.png 1083732_bj_cook3.png angie_lucy_beach7.png april_lucy_beach2.png april_training1.png bathhouse_angie1.png bathhouse_angie4.png john_date1.png spin_final_april2.png john_lucy_preg18.png sally_lucy_suck2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
added only images could find from the img folder of game. Started it but not fully played it.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Looks promising. CGs are good. And I'm really glad it's not a "game over" game. One gripe is I found the dark-haired girl at the beginning far hotter than Lucy. Wish she was the main character instead.

D

Deleted member 368345

I will give it a try, like the models so far.

Rouge

May 2, 2017
Need like most of these types of games have.... an internal monologue that is like "The building I am looking for is south of here"
Did school become not important after the first day? I can't attend any classes after day 1....

Anyone have any idea where A.D Inc is?

Reactions: Leafkiller

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So far, this is complete disaster. Downloaded, tried and deleted because game is completely clueless about where is what. Also, went to school just to get message "I need to wear school uniform". How about moving that "info" to point when MC tries to exit house for example? Will check in few updates if situation about that matter will change before eventual final goodbye to game.

Reactions: Cavpal
Aug 12, 2017
Need like most of these types of games have.... an internal monologue that is like "The building I am looking for is south of here"
Did school become not important after the first day? I can't attend any classes after day 1....

Anyone have any idea where A.D Inc is?
Dont think it in the game yet.

v0.1
-You can play through the intro
-Do the first two quests and the first two challenges at the first dojo
-Visit school and get a first introduction to some of the characters
-Explore some maps, talk with random NPC's and play around with sone features

Reactions: Muff Diver
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes