1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[RPGM] Sheroni Girls - The tournament of Power [v0.1] [Draga]

Discussion in 'Games' started by Muff Diver, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Muff Diver

Muff Diver Gaming Legend And Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donor

Aug 18, 2016
    [​IMG]

Overview
    In Sheroni Girls you get to play Lucy, a 18 years old human-hybrid, who is just about to finish her training. She has it especially hard because she is half human and can't transform like all the other Sheroni girls but this doesn't stop her to work as hard or even harder as everyone else to become a worthwile protector. On the other hand she is still a virgin and a prude and others might take advantage of her.
    Who are the Sheronis?
    Sheronis originally were inhabitants of the planet Sheron with a population count of 12,8 billion. In terms of physically strength they are as strong as humans, at least in their base form. In terms of appearance they can't be distinguished from humans. Female Sheronis have a way to increase their strength and speed through a transformation. Male Sheronis however lack this transformation but they make it up with an above average intelligence.
    However, after a 3 years long planetary war against the Everáks, their population count went drastically down and their planet got uninhabitable. The few that survived fled to planet earth.

That was 40 years ago and they are now living peacefully on earth. But they know that the Everáks are still out there and that it's only a matter of time until their power craving race finds out about earth. Since they don't want that their history repeats itself they formed something called the Protectors. Once a female Sheroni reaches the age of 16 she undergoes a training and gets prepared for the worst case scenarios.
    There won't be a level up system. But there will be several martial art schools who can teach you new skills and a fully flashed out crafting and upgrade system for weapon and armor.
    Fighting won't be tedious anymore. Every enemy will have his own tactics and weaknesses and if you can't beat someone you might just lack a certain skill to beat him. Most of the fights should be pretty fast done and shouldn't require you to spam the same attack over and over again.
    You can now sneak and jump, which should lead to some interesting missions and puzzles.
    No more game overs after losing a fight. If you lose a fight you have to deal with the consequences, what consequences these are depends on the person you lost to.
    A lot of interesting sidequests and jobs. Every job will have his own little story with a few choices, random events and ways to get promoted.
    You can now get pregnant. If you aren't careful and don't use contraception you might end up pregnant. This won't lead to a game over and you can keep on playing but it will make things certainly more complicated.

Updated: 28 March 2018
    Developer/Publisher:

Please Log in / Register to view this link

-

Censorship: No
    Version: 0.1
    Language: English
    Genre:
    Straight, lesbian, threesomes, domination, submission, impregnation, corruption, bondage, transformation, possession, mind control, mind merging, Virgin, Female Protagonist,

Installation:
    1- Extract to desired location.
    2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.

Change-Log:
    v0.1
    -You can play through the intro
    -Do the first two quests and the first two challenges at the first dojo
    -Visit school and get a first introduction to some of the characters
    -Explore some maps, talk with random NPC's and play around with sone features

DOWNLOADS

-

-

-

-

april_gear.png intro_lose2.png main_class.png

2. Burningman

Burningman Member

Feb 17, 2018
    Any Cg? how much playtime? ~20min?

3. Muff Diver

Aug 18, 2016
    added only images could find from the img folder of game. Started it but not fully played it.

4. Muff Diver

Aug 18, 2016
    yea maybe that only little content atm, DEV having RL issues so the progress is a little slow atm

5. asdfghjklòàù

asdfghjklòàù Member

Apr 2, 2018
    Looks intriguing, and the CG isn't even that bad. Added to my watchlist

6. Godfather922

Godfather922 New Member

Aug 9, 2017
    Ka ka ka ka kachin daze

DarkWolf2055 likes this.
  7. Oiz

Oiz ? Modder Uploader

Aug 5, 2016
    Well, that sounds promising at a 0.1 release. "Having RL issues, better start up a patreon"
    Gonna skip on the 0.1 if there's that little content.

bigpenniser and Muff Diver like this.
  8. jerricho13

jerricho13 Well-Known Member Donor

Dec 4, 2016
    As the great wise man Booger once said,"We've got BUSH!"

Muff Diver likes this.
  9. torkenstiem

torkenstiem Active Member

May 1, 2017
    The "overview" sounds interesting, and the pussy fur makes me curious to give it a try. Thanks for sharing.

Muff Diver likes this.
  10. Lycan73

Lycan73 Member

Jun 5, 2017
    Looks promising. CGs are good. And I'm really glad it's not a "game over" game. One gripe is I found the dark-haired girl at the beginning far hotter than Lucy. Wish she was the main character instead.

11. Rick4324s

Rick4324s New Member

Jan 8, 2018
    I will give it a try, like the models so far.

12. DarkWolf2055

DarkWolf2055 Super Moderator Moderator

Aug 3, 2017
    The tournament of Power with no goku and Jiren :test:

freca likes this.
  13. aca

aca Member

Aug 12, 2017
    Where can i find Master Quickwitt?

14. Rouge

Rouge Member

May 2, 2017
    This is the thing that the game really lacks, you have no hint of where to go to do the next quest.
    Use the teleporter at your house

15. Rouge

Rouge Member

May 2, 2017
    Need like most of these types of games have.... an internal monologue that is like "The building I am looking for is south of here"
    Did school become not important after the first day? I can't attend any classes after day 1....

Anyone have any idea where A.D Inc is?

16. Prokopije

Prokopije Stupidity Exterminator Donor

Jun 5, 2017
    So far, this is complete disaster. Downloaded, tried and deleted because game is completely clueless about where is what. Also, went to school just to get message "I need to wear school uniform". How about moving that "info" to point when MC tries to exit house for example? Will check in few updates if situation about that matter will change before eventual final goodbye to game.

17. aca

aca Member

Aug 12, 2017
    Dont think it in the game yet.

v0.1
    -You can play through the intro
    -Do the first two quests and the first two challenges at the first dojo
    -Visit school and get a first introduction to some of the characters
    -Explore some maps, talk with random NPC's and play around with sone features

Muff Diver likes this.
  18. nigelation

nigelation Active Member

Apr 28, 2017
    Am I the only one who was hoping this was a dbz super game?

DavidTurner and Mükemmel like this.
  19. jack brisen

jack brisen Active Member

Feb 20, 2018
    where is the A.D. INC?

jet413 likes this.
  20. Mükemmel

Mükemmel New Member

Dec 31, 2017
    me too lol