• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
This games barely the download, it would have been better without the "game elements" to frustrate you. Pics aren't that great either, alot of the background and body images are kinda pixelated with a higher quality face shooped onto them.

I cant seem to find where to play the game with Sophie, any help is appreciated?
You need to go to like the hotel downtown or something and click on the green rectangle sign on the glass door then head back to her. That one took me a while to find as I went everywhere multiple times clicking on just about anything and everything that had a shape.

ManedWolf

Mar 20, 2018
You're joking, right? Like 98% of games with intersex characters have them doming twinky boys.
I follow the tag and even the post that catalogs them. It's not that much compared to the amount of male on futa around here. Specially when you take in account japanese games and others based on them.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi all can anyone gave a list of the names of the Shemales and Tranny Star's please

abso har

Sep 22, 2021
There's 3 more before this, but I can't find them anywhere on the internet. Does anyone know where I can find 1-3?

Last edited:

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
There's 3 more before this, but I can't find them anywhere on the internet. Does anyone know where I can find 1-3?
on the 1st page when you open this game, theres a link for other games, its an f95zone link.
you just gotta take few minutes on the main page of the article thats it.
also when you scroll down, you can see "similar threads", lead to all of his games

Apr 8, 2018
on the 1st page when you open this game, theres a link for other games, its an f95zone link.
also when you scroll down, you can see "similar threads", lead to all of his games
not to be the "uhm actually" guy but the creator started releasing the ShemaleFakeCity games from 4 to 1, he's only made ShemaleFakeCity 4, 3 and 2 so far, 1's TBA.

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
not to be the "uhm actually" guy but the creator started releasing the ShemaleFakeCity games from 4 to 1, he's only made ShemaleFakeCity 4, 3 and 2 so far, 1's TBA.
wait, so the 4 is the oldest, and 1st is the newest? what about TransHolidays?
maaan star wars creators should hire him.

abso har

Sep 22, 2021
Yeah they were missing there, hence my question, but the other dude's response answers it pretty much. Guess that's why it's not available anywhere

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes