• [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 259 8.1%

• Total voters

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Is this a pc only incest patch?
I've only tested it on a PC. It just replaces a few renpy scripts and adds one image. If you can download the files and put them in the right place, it should work - as far as I know.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Does anyine have their favorite game recs?
My top 5 that are in active development:

1. Dead Moon Survival (dependable dev, no side LIs, story makes incest seem plausible)
2. Ms. Denvers (slow burn but amazing. If it had more content this would easily be #1)
3. Her Desire (latest update seals the deal on M/D fem protag/ lesbian on this site. Really amazing content and gets to the point.
4. A Wife and Mother (upcoming update should be exciting...not holding my breath though)
5. At the moment I have to give this spot to A Family Venture (M/D is starting finally, already some cousin stuff)

Last edited:

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
AWAM shower scene holds a special place in my dick because when I played it for the first time different things aligned and I really enjoyed it. Such a shame that it's still AWAM
I know right talk bout steamy then pulling the rug from underneath you that was just wrong on that one almost as wrong as the pool side where she pulls away from her daughter and her daughters girlfriend

Maddytheboy

Aug 6, 2023
My top 5 that are most current:

1. Dead Moon Survival (dependable dev, no side LIs, story makes incest seem plausible)
2. Ms. Denvers (slow burn but amazing. If it had more content this would easily be #1)
3. Her Desire (latest update seals the deal on M/D fem protag/ lesbian on this site. Really amazing content and develops quickly)
4. A Wife and Mother (upcoming update should be exciting...not holding my breath though)
5. At the moment I have to give this spot to A Family Venture (M/D is stating finally, and some cousin stuff already happening)
My top 5 that are most current:
Good list.

Reactions: elsanna_iduna
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes