RPGM Abandoned Shards Of Agon [v0.1] [Platinum T.H.]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
wqewqe.jpg

Overview:
Shards of Agon is a story of magic, Gods and temptation. You start of as Ilona, a young woman who's mother's kidnapping sent her on the road in search for help in finding her. With every step you take, the backstory will slowly unveil helping the role player get more immersed in Ilona's life story.​

Thread Updated: 2017-03-17
Release Date: 2017-03-17
Developer: Platinum T.H.
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Thanks for the find.

2.IlonaALorusfinish.png 2.IlonaMeetsGuardian2.png 2.SophyrpullsIlona.png IlonaBlowing10.png IlonaLovesLorus06.png Ilonaplant.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Warsat

Oct 4, 2016
its realy weak demo more like alfa,he have patreon but this "demo"dont realy convince me even follow progres+generic qvest?go there bring me item, you just go there and bring item npc."demo"has like 5-10min gameplay go try it but dont expect much.

Rech

Nov 2, 2016
CG and presentation look really promising, but gameplay and map design is awful.
Couldn't bring myself to play more after 5th delivery quest. Sadly it goes from "whoa, can't wait to try" to "I don't care anymore" in 10 minutes.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, those quest really killed my mood...WTH I had to keep going into the same damn house over, and over, and over again to take items...

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
This was posted 31/12/2016 so guessing update on 15/1/17
Next update info
15 Days left until the next update.
The next update features :

- Introduction to Gods.

- First branch of important choices that will affect future game-play.

- Sandbox features.

- A few mini-quests.

- More power for the player.

- More freedom.

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
There seems to be a bugfixed demo .zip on Patreon. Diff to DEMO.exe in OP is around 50 mbs.
Sb. may check if it's newer / more content? >

Reactions: Muff Diver

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I think there should be a version 0.2 around, released on 15 january, but I can't find it anywhere.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I think there should be a version 0.2 around, released on 15 january, but I can't find it anywhere.
with 12 backers it would be hard to get a leak. :/

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

Dear Patrons,
I would like to sadly announce that my computer has been hacked and all of my content is lost.
I tried tracking and recovering as much as possible but with no success.
There is no choice left for me than to shut down "Shards of Agon" in it's current form.
However this is not the end as I plan on starting a new game and improving security of it with periodic back-ups and anti-spyware software.
I would like to ask patrons to remove their pledges - but please give it an hour after this has been posted so I have time to save a list of you. Patrons who pledged 5$ and up will receive v0.1 of the new upcoming game free by a link via email.
Thank you for your understanding!
Dear Patrons,
I would like to sadly announce that my computer has been hacked and all of my content is lost.
There is no choice left for me than to shut down "Shards of Agon" in it's current form.
However this is not the end as I plan on starting a new game and improving security of it with periodic back-ups and anti-spyware software.
I would like to ask patrons to remove their pledges - but please give it an hour after this has been posted so I have time to save a list of you. Patrons who pledged 5$ and up will receive v0.1 of the new upcoming game free by a link via email.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016

Dear Patrons,
Dear Patrons,

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017

v0.2 has been released!!
This version features :

- Over 160 HD extra HD images!

- Three quests !

- Reputation system :

- Character selection! You can now chose which character to play with:
- Deeper immersion into the plot!

- 6 new animated scenes!

Stay tuned for the upcoming release!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

v0.2 has been released!!
This version features :

- Over 160 HD extra HD images!

- Three quests !

- Reputation system :

- Character selection! You can now chose which character to play with:
- Deeper immersion into the plot!

- 6 new animated scenes!
Stay tuned for the upcoming release!
Same dev, another game

Reactions: Cirro84
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
Not going to be nice here. it is a good thing this was abandoned (like his other project) neither of which should have even started. this was boring. most of the time you walk back and forth doing fetch quests. you get a couple choices which probably don't matter. and..that's all...

the only good thing i can say about this is i like the main characters appearance. otherwise this was a complete waste of time.