Mod Shaping Her Future: Sister/Incest Mod

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Doesn't seem to work with latest version
Still works for me, my old save and a new game have the sister option. If your using a old save check under Sarah's portrait and see if you can change relationship.

Just in case, the two files from the zip go into the actual folder called "game" not the "ShapingHerFuture" folder.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's in the Game folder but the option doesn't show up in the menu
If you mean the usual preferences menu (like the ) it's not there anymore, it can be changed by clicking the bar under Sarah's portrait that says either girlfriend cute pet or sister. Starting a new game it should ask you.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Doesn't seem to work for me either. Hmm, shame...:cry:
...You do this by clicking where it says girlfriend beneath her portrait or when starting a new game.
Just tested it and for me the patch works at the very start of the game, so I can pick sister when the game first asks. But after the intro the button under the portrait vanishes. On that new save and my old save she is still recognized as my sister though.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
remove line if xyus56ashgf: under the Affinity comment in home.rpy and adapt the identation of the following lines up to the Interactions comment.
(or enable the cheat menu.)

Reactions: Ellaraia

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
cnat downlaod this mega and mediafire does not wiork why not make a workupload link too
Mediafire must be blocked wherever you are. Take note of the conversation above, it is working but not completely...

Zoidberg99

Oct 19, 2018
Just tested it and for me the patch works at the very start of the game, so I can pick sister when the game first asks. But after the intro the button under the portrait vanishes. On that new save and my old save she is still recognized as my sister though.
Thanks for the reply. Deleted and reinstalled everything and now it works for me too, just like you describe it. (y)(y)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight