Mod Shaping Her Future: Sister/Incest Mod

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
ok tested it out with both the "sister.rpy" and "sister.rpyc" being inside the game folder works out
also put in the cheat mod it seems to be working with both in no instances the two mods messing up the others

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
a small suggestion, patreon could interpret this as violating their guidelines if it gets back to them, it would be better if someone named Allaria or Aiaralle or something, who totally isnt you, released an unofficial mod instead

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
a small suggestion, patreon could interpret this as violating their guidelines if it gets back to them, it would be better if someone named Allaria or Aiaralle or something, who totally isnt you, released an unofficial mod instead
That's why I don't have anything specific on my discord about the mod. If I get in trouble then I'll figure something out. I feel like whatever I do, there will always be a strong connecting me to the mod, so I didn't bother trying to mask myself or anything.

Also, you can't have incest content. A step below that is making a mod like mine. A step lower would be having all of the incest content in the mod itself. Below that would be supporting a mod created by someone else. A step lower would be not supporting a mod you can't help exists. Where's the line for patreon? Who knows. They're all effectively the same.

U

User_886295

Listen Amazing Game I just gotta say that now and this mod makes it better in my perspective Good Job Ellaraia

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
This mod should work with version 0.11 (just released) but I can't test it because I only have my macbook right now and I have no idea how to install it on here.

EternalSunnyD

Nov 9, 2018
I'm currently downloading the game, so i will try after that. I can get to the page but it won't allow me to download the files

goodgirl

Oct 31, 2018

Overview:
Mod that activates the content in Shaping her Future that makes Sarah your sister, rather than your girlfriend.​

Updated: 14/11/2018
Game/Creator: by
Modder: Ellaraia
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 0.09.00 Onward
Language
: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
hi any means possible posting zippyshare link