Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Shaping her Future Cheat Menu [v1.0] [Kasey & Sural Argonus]

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
tried, not working o_O
Unless you using a older version of the game I have no idea why it wouldn't be working, download the final version again to make sure it was the version I had and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Clicking on the buttons doesn't give any kind of feed back, but does give you the levels and items.

Reactions: libertypics

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Unless you using a older version of the game I have no idea why it wouldn't be working, download the final version again to make sure it was the version I had and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Clicking on the buttons doesn't give any kind of feed back, but does give you the levels and items.
Money cheat doesnt work for me. Every time i press to add 10,000 nothing happens, as opposed when i pressed to add 30 birth control that worked.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Always read though the opening post, if the mod uses a key to activate a its menu should say there what it is. But if not someone will have said what it is in thread.

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Should this be changed from "Onhold" to completed?

Since I updated the mod, and it works with the final release...it should be changed, shouldn't it?
Always read though the opening post, if the mod uses a key to activate a its menu should say there what it is. But if not someone will have said what it is in thread.
Only took about a year and a half - but the OP is updated now :rolleyes:

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I think that's another example of WinRAR and Zz files not getting on, a quick search suggests 7zxa.dll is part of 7Zip. here's the mod just zipped...

Reactions: effninefivehuman

HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
The mod works, however when I use it it goes into a loop. So every time i want to continue the story it always jumps back to the mod menu
Anything I'm doing wrong here?