2.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Dec 9, 2018
So I am pretty sure that is an AI pic in the main menu. Also the game translated to German for me. It... it hurts to read...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 6, 2019
This game is a desperately poor man's Streets of Rage 3, but that's still pretty fun. It took me a good while to beat the Hell difficulty. The game is certainly better than the rating suggests.

amirulharith2

Jul 17, 2018
my fuckin god the amount of bs of being chain comboed to death and die to a simple body slam by the big dudes is absurd

mech2

Nov 1, 2017
The funny part is that despite everything, the gameplay and how it feels to actually move around, press buttons, and attack enemies is miles ahead of Pure Onyx.

• Haha
Reactions: mr.thibbit

Omo Perouse

Nov 30, 2023
might actually be the easiest H game I've ever played . Like just buy attack levels and spam spin kick and just one tap of the button one shots all normal enemies and bosses .
Not anymore, just got nerfed with the current update I just cracked and am about to upload

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
Anyone got a gallery save for this? I can't do 2.5d beat em ups, I always just punch on a different plane to the enemies and don't know why I'm not hitting them.

Kevinbrony

Sep 9, 2017
i played it and i like it but it needs some animation for game overs... but even without it... its a pretty cool game

temporical

Nov 9, 2018
Pretty easy to "git gud" at and has enemy varieties but it's mostly just straight M on F action. Your occasional blowjob, Missonary, etc. I only played for a hour before I realized that i've become too accustomed to monsters and creatures. Anyways-- It seems like a solid game and prob is worth if you want that beat em' up experience.

Although... I opened cheat engine to mess around so I can Inf HP and Inf Money to make it a casual game that I can just fap to and not really play to win. I find it more erotic actively fighting the enemy and losing cause you want to. As most highly rated H-games provide a way to view a grab or an attack without getting game over, I was pleased to find out the only resource you need to view an attack is HP until... I'm afraid to say that Inf HP and Inf Money is a pain to get in this one, values are constantly going AWOL and it's hard to lock it in place. I'm unsure if its intended but I assume so. I agree with not cheating in online games, or not cheating in leaderboard heavy games, in fact I'm usually the nerd to report players for that-- but I also believe in power to the players, in that when someone has your game they should be free to experience it as they please. Values should be simple in that regard and if someone wanted to change something they could. It becomes this very unpleasant outcome where now there's animosity towards the dev. When sure, they just want the player to play the game as intended and struggle at that part, or not have enough of what ever resource at this part-- but that's controlling and the player starts to feel like the game isn't made for them

Minor rant. Especially for a game like this...
TLDR - Good game, play if you have time. Might be boring and tedious to certain players.

Reactions: Obligitury
May 1, 2022
the game is not bad, but there is a problem in the game, the problem of the game is the level of difficulty, there is not even a chance, the pass from scratch died, that there is no chance, there is only a price of 1000 coins, 1000 Coins Karl, the place to make a heart is at least 3 chances and then buy 1000 coins, not like this, difficulty level Normal. similar to Hardcore, Normal. the difficulty level should have a chance to resurrect, that is, give the player a chance, and not the other way around,

You can beat the game, but if the player makes a mistake once, you have to go through it all over again, if you have strong nerves, the game is for you, if not, then the game is not for you. and for Hardcore players this is a game.

May 1, 2022
ahh yes, if the player wants to use skills, the character loses HP, but if the player does not use Skills, he does not lose HP. but Skills combos easily save, the game was made not for pleasure but for torturing the players.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes