siclop

Jul 30, 2020
usually is 7 days, like for most of all games is that, hopefuly he updated it soon

Last edited:

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
Last time it was like... 10 days or so
It is possible that it was first leaked here earlier (0.4), and then became public on the official site, so it does not necessarily mean that it will be publicly available soon.

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
It is possible that it was first leaked here earlier (0.4), and then became public on the official site, so it does not necessarily mean that it will be publicly available soon.
0.4 on subscribe star was public after 8 days, 0.3 was 10d and 0.2 about 10d idk about 0.1 as after it appeared on lewdzone i subscribed.

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
0.4 on subscribe star was public after 8 days, 0.3 was 10d and 0.2 about 10d idk about 0.1 as after it appeared on lewdzone i subscribed.
Perhaps the cause of the public announcement is the leak, and not the other way around. Has the author stated when it will be publicly available? The fact that you listed when the sequels became public is only a statistic so far, this time it might not be like that.

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
Perhaps the cause of the public announcement is the leak, and not the other way around. Has the author stated when it will be publicly available? The fact that you listed when the sequels became public is only a statistic so far, this time it might not be like that.
no. just in 5/10/20$ tier have "early release" in perks. can ask but Vic responses rarely to comments like that.
Also dik, f95 and lewdzone got update to new version few h or day+ after ss got public update
way more active in story and ideas and talk like that.

IAmTheWurst

Jul 26, 2018
I'm pretty sure he won't release a public version at this point. This means he is also letting go of itch and will keep it as a "demo version" (0.4). I'm not sure it's a good business decision but hey, it's not my business.

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes