VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
good things cum to those that wait..in the meantime replay again..am sure youse mooks missed one of the 8 zillion routes :p

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Been wondering about this game and was confused due to the title change heh.

This is absolutely my favorite game from a mechanical point of view. I think its the ideal way indie adult games should be developed. No sandbox bullshit, no stat grind, and lots of meaningful choices that trigger flags for different routes/outcomes.

Reactions: Nelythia and dale73

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Completly agree with Desmosome. It's one of my favorite games.
It's also one of the very few games where you can actually decide what to do (example unprotected sex and cum inside her), instead of forced bullshit.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
it's not one of my favorites but it has potential, I just don't care much about the story that's going on the background, but I do like the various paths with different girls, I don't envy the dev since to develop every single path will be a nightmare with so many different girls in the game already, and knowing his MO I expect even more in upcoming updates, but this has to stop sometime

and yeah, I can't stand anymore the sandbox formula, it's just for the players to waste time actually finding what you should do to trigger scenes

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
So after reading a bit of this thread it seems there is no point on trying to be the good guy and staying faithful to any one girl. So just let my inner douchebag run wild here or what...?
that is the(my) recommended way :cool:

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

Posted ~8 hours ago...
White Phantom said:
Update will be released probably 11-12pm tonight as I'm still fixing some bits to avoid any confusion
Comment posted ~20 mins ago...
White Phantom said:
Just waiting for my beta-tester to get back to me with any bugs and it will be out

Reactions: bobbo69

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Big fan of your game dude looking forward to the update. Glad your back at it

Coolaid

Jun 17, 2017
Its out just waiting on the update to get upload here

Also same as the dude above me, glad your back WhitePhantom

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Yep, its the same story, same characters, and new update should be here soon. Dev had to change the title of the game because of copyright, some product has the same name "Manisfest".
does it continue from when the last update of tthat game left of tho... I suppose I cant use those saves here?

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
does it continue from when the last update of tthat game left of tho... I suppose I cant use those saves here?
Mate everything is the same except the name. It was just a name change. Nothing else.
You can continue where you left off.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes