• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Are the patreon scenes ones that involve the FMC or just extra bits for the other characters? Would suck if it's the former.
If you have played Fashion Business, it is similar to that. Basically, extra scene is locked out below $15 tier 3, and some choices are locked out below $3 Tier 2 (so public and tier 1 get bare bones release). If the Tier 3 extra scene is not of a character you like, you're not gonna notice it that much and in some cases, the extra scene is not gonna be worth it anyway. So, it's a gamble.

I don't have any problem with how devs want to tackle monetization and piracy, it's their business, I just personally don't think it makes much sense to subscribe lower tiers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 15, 2022
Ya but here in the main reason is that patreon seens are the part of the game..we cant access to those seens know..those seens are extra content without the those seens the is incomplete know

MobbyYT

Jul 1, 2022
Ya but here in the main reason is that patreon seens are the part of the game..we cant access to those seens know..those seens are extra content without the those seens the is incomplete know
Bro, don't share misinformation. Yes, patreon scenes are locked by paywall but when the next update come out patreon scenes for previous update become public

Reactions: Mystogans_Wrath
Jan 15, 2022
Bro, don't share misinformation. Yes, patreon scenes are locked by paywall but when the next update come out patreon scenes for previous update become public
Bro I'm not sharing misinformation ya actually we have to wait for next but I'm saying about now that's all bro I'm not being here a bad person

MobbyYT

Jul 1, 2022
Bro I'm not sharing misinformation ya actually we have to wait for next but I'm saying about now that's all bro I'm not being here a bad person
I am not saying that u are a bad person, but you were writting as we aren't going to get this scene at all. Your words in post higher sounds like you need to pay to get a full game and we will get a game with a couple of scenes but in fact we will get a full game but probably 3-4 scene variations will be behind a paywall for 1 update

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes