• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gearlight

Aug 29, 2023
The Tier 3 scene will be added when I make the port of the public version of the next update of the Original Game. I gave my word to the Dev that I'll only make the ports of the public version of his game.
I see most likely camilla hasn't deflower yet lll wait the original update where Jason deflower camilla

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Are we playing from the POV of the white dude or the black dude?

If white, is the NTR/Cuckhold route avoidable?

If black, then I guess it's ok to give this a fap.

bishpakyu

Aug 31, 2022
Are we playing from the POV of the white dude or the black dude?

If white, is the NTR/Cuckhold route avoidable?

If black, then I guess it's ok to give this a fap.
Both, you alternate POVs between the two. NTR is not avoidable but there's 3 paths on how it happens.
One path is cuckold
One path is blackmail
and I forgot what the 3rd one is (I think there might only be 2)

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
The Tier 3 scene will be added when I make the port of the public version of the next update of the Original Game. I gave my word to the Dev that I'll only make the ports of the public version of his game.
Wait, does that mean we're missing out on content? That's unfortunate :cry:

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
So wait just curious because I lost interest in the original pretty quickly, how far along are scenes? I know this has the vaginal sex tag but a lot of games just have a throw away scene of some other random character to have that tag for some reason

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Wait, does that mean we're missing out on content? That's unfortunate :cry:
Only the Patreon content, but that content gets public in the following update, and I will add all of it in the port.

So wait just curious because I lost interest in the original pretty quickly, how far along are scenes? I know this has the vaginal sex tag but a lot of games just have a throw away scene of some other random character to have that tag for some reason
There's no vaginal sex with the MC's girlfriend yet, but there's vaginal sex with 3 other characters.

• Sad
Reactions: radohak

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Only the Patreon content, but that content gets public in the following update, and I will add all of it in the port.

There's no vaginal sex with the MC's girlfriend yet, but there's vaginal sex with 3 other characters.
Cheers, guess I'll just sit on this one for a bit longer

Reactions: Doshima

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Do the images and dialogue load faster in this version? It was agonizing playing the original, so goddamn slow.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes