• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Jason looks to have some kind of STD in the other version is it the same here?
The mini "pearls" Jason has is called pearly papules, it's not an STD. Some men are born with those "pearls". They can disappear in the future or they will always stay there. They can also give more pleasure to a woman. ;)

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
The mini "pearls" Jason has is called pearly papules, it's not an STD. Some men are born with those "pearls". They can disappear in the future or they will always stay there. They can also give more pleasure to a woman. ;)
Far as I could find they should be white, pinkish or even yellow, doesn't matter what color your D is. If their black on the other hand it can be a sign of cancer, some kind of infection or something else, at least it shouldn't be pearly papules, their called pearly from my understanding because their usually white, but yeah your right that it's not an STD far as I could find.

Had to look it up after I wrote the last comment xD

On that note it would be kinda funny if in the end Jason randomly died becaues of it, since it was actually cancer, so now bf thinks their free or something but then Yuria is left so addicted to big D's that she either goes to a big D club all the time or is shown only using a big dildo or something instead of caring about the bf.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Doshima
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes