3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This will be fixed in v0.40. This is something a few people have complained to me about, so I have added a few more in-game choices to avoid forced content.
Yes, cause husband sex should never be forced on us, how dare you :ROFLMAO: when I play female protagonist games I always try to Cuck the husband or boyfriend or try to dump him anyway, cheat on him with everybody

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
when I play female protagonist games I always try to Cuck the husband or boyfriend or try to dump him anyway, cheat on him with everybody
Haha, it's true. For example in "Jessica O'Neil's Hard News" I really don't like her husband, but can't skip some sex scenes with him. Eww!

Reactions: Obranyi

xxx42

May 1, 2022
Apologize for the delay. I'm still working on the game. The update is almost ready, but I need to make some changes to the game's story. I don't want to go into the details of why these changes are necessary. This is something I have to do to prevent potential issues in the future.
Is there an estimated release date?

Reactions: oktabitt

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Apologize for the delay. I'm still working on the game. The update is almost ready, but I need to make some changes to the game's story. I don't want to go into the details of why these changes are necessary. This is something I have to do to prevent potential issues in the future.
I know a number of devs who are making changes due to Patreon's current crusade.

Regardless of why you are making the changes, GL and I hope you can keep the various relationships as intact as possible.

I like the way the MC's feelings are being pulled at in a number of directions and I hope that you can maintain this in spite of the changes.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Jul 23, 2018
Haha, it's true. For example in "Jessica O'Neil's Hard News" I really don't like her husband, but can't skip some sex scenes with him. Eww!
That's one of the few that I do like the husband. Lmao. Still fuck around with everyone else though.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes