Comics Collection SiteRip ShadBase Siterip [2023-07-23] [Shadman]

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Shad was reportedly arrested today,

Serious charges if they're correct, if this is to be updated, it would probably need to be sooner rather than later
Read the news, pretty weird this is what he was arrested for. Also surprised he came to America...and to LA.

16ths

Apr 3, 2018
Shadbase site showing an Error 524, so far Shadman hasn't talked about it, if someone has the rest of the site maybe time to update the collection.

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
When I saw the arrest I spent a night going through his site to just look at only his works to backup with a prior collection pack. This is what I backed up. Don't recall anything new coming out even prior to his arrest anyways, he kind of stopped updating anyways.

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019
When I saw the arrest I spent a night going through his site to just look at only his works to backup with a prior collection pack. This is what I backed up. Don't recall anything new coming out even prior to his arrest anyways, he kind of stopped updating anyways. Pixeldrain
Wow, can you tell me where the gif is from?

DukeBeats

Jul 19, 2019
When I saw the arrest I spent a night going through his site to just look at only his works to backup with a prior collection pack. This is what I backed up. Don't recall anything new coming out even prior to his arrest anyways, he kind of stopped updating anyways. Pixeldrain
Thank you, the kind-hearted, well-prepared, and selfless internet stranger!

Reactions: felixx.von

käsite

Nov 3, 2019
Thank you!

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
Honestly, it was kind of inevitable. Not the arrest thing... well maybe that too, but mostly him stopping posting. He probably had a "come to jesus moment" where he looked back on all the fucked up stuff he drew, the toxic cess pit his website comment section became, and just decided he didn't want anymore of it. Then we fast forward and now he's been arrested for assault. Honestly not too surprising, even if it is unfortunate.

Reactions: petesimp