Sfm request: witch mercy, sugar plum mercy and pink mercy

noobsoldier583

Aug 18, 2018
I have been looking on many, many places for these nsfw models but as of now, I haven't found any. So I was wondering if by any chance anyone in this place have some nsfw mercy models.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
if you want SFM, you will find them here
if you want them to be Blender compatible, you can find a few conversions here
these two sites share a discord channel.
most other sites only have .stl and .obj versions, which does not include textures or rigs, so they tend to be useless to most novice to intermediary users.

Reactions: Cirro84

noobsoldier583

Aug 18, 2018
if you want SFM, you will find them here
if you want them to be Blender compatible, you can find a few conversions here
these two sites share a discord channel.
most other sites only have .stl and .obj versions, which does not include textures or rigs, so they tend to be useless to most novice to intermediary users.
I have tried to find them on there but i'm only able to find normal mercy on sfmlab and witch mercy only on smutbase. I have also tried to convert the witch mercy to sfm but I keep getting errors. I also tried what many people suggested me on their discord but that also didn't work out unfortunately.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Dang...
I know D.va and Phara have full support, meaning you can switch between clothes, but I have not scene full support for mercy yet, but given how popular she is, I'd imagine she should be next on the list..

If I understand you right, what you want to find is a fully nude version of normal mercy? I am not familiar with the sugar plum and pink versions, since I have been out of touch with the overwatch community.

noobsoldier583

Aug 18, 2018
Well, the sugarplum skin I have found. The witch one still isn't working for some reason and I tried converting a pink mercy and that didn't go great as well. But atleast I got something. :p