Sexy Simpsons themed concept art

Would you be interested in a game like this?

• Yes

Votes: 398 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 2.9%

• Total voters
Sep 6, 2017
Hi there!

After seeing the absolute mess that was the Sexpsons and trying out Yellow Family, I was wondering if I could try my hand at making a "Simpsons" game myself, or at the very least, to try and make the characters a bit more appealing.

If I were to make the game, it'd probably be on Ren'Py, since I'm a fan :D I was thinking of making it in a similar manner as Amity Park by GZone.

I've attached a few pictures of my art below and would really appreciate if you'd tell me which of the bodies and stuff you prefer! And of course, if you'd like to see a game with this art.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are just pretty quick sketches that I did, but I hope you enjoy them :p

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Voted no. Has nothing to do with your art itself, but more with the fact, that the Simpsons just aren't sexy to me in general.

Reactions: aolli and mesoru
Oct 2, 2017
Hi there!

After seeing the absolute mess that was the Sexpsons and trying out Yellow Family, I was wondering if I could try my hand at making a "Simpsons" game myself, or at the very least, to try and make the characters a bit more appealing.

If I were to make the game, it'd probably be on Ren'Py, since I'm a fan :D I was thinking of making it in a similar manner as Amity Park by GZone.

I've attached a few pictures of my art below and would really appreciate if you'd tell me which of the bodies and stuff you prefer! And of course, if you'd like to see a game with this art.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are just pretty quick sketches that I did, but I hope you enjoy them :p

This art is great cant wait to see this in a game !

Reactions: TwilightPinkiePie