TC

The M&M's Doctor
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Ns1MI2r.jpg

Overview:
Sexy Beach Premium Resort (Sexyビーチ プレミアムリゾート in Japanese) is the latest, fifth installment in Sexy Beach series of eroge by Illusion, released on September 11, 2015 with preliminary support for VR (Oculus Rift).

You start on the island, helping Nagisa (pictured) manage the small hotel, using the income to upgrade it and spend money on your character and many heroines from other Illusion games. Player character and custom heroines are fully customizable from the start. Heroines give you different tasks which you must complete in order to win them over and receive (non-)sexual favors in return (such as customization of Illusion heroines). The game also includes simple survival system, fighting with unarmed opponents and several mini-games.​

Updated: 2020-12-23
Developer/Publisher: Illusion
Censorship: No with patch
Version: Final
Language: Japanese, English with patch
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

img3.jpg img4.jpg img31.jpg Ns1MI2r.jpg img0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is the patch included in the install? wanted to make sure before i clear 15gb of space. I hate blindly clicking to figure things out.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Is the patch included in the install? wanted to make sure before i clear 15gb of space. I hate blindly clicking to figure things out.
yup. had the same question earlier. seems like everything is included. its "mostly" translated lol

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
il·lu·sion -- iˈlo͞oZHən/ -- noun -- "Staring at a static cavern wall at 23 frames-per-second on a high end gaming rig."

I really hope they get their optimization under control before Artificial Academy 3 drops. Their h-scenes are buttery smooth, but their overworld gameplay is just ... dear god. I just heard the auxiliary overheat-triggered fan in my computer kick on. Super-fun game, though. Just as good as AA2.

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Whenever I play Illusion games, I head over to anime-sharing.net(?) or Hongfire and try to find the latest "HF Patch" for their games (community compiled patches of de-censors plus translations (often has options of de-censors), and sometimes extra content or bonus stuff depending on the patch, which is all optional).... Which leads to me to ask what patch is included? Is it the HF patches from them or is it from a different source?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I remember this, lol i think i got it when f95 was still torrenting wow.... still got it on the harddrive... it was intresting.

Reactions: Tiasung and TC

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This game nearly smoked my old Nvidia 630GT and it played at 22-28 fps. But sex scenes?? Pretty nice. I'd have get to the sex scenes fast so the temp warning wouldn't come on.:D So it went in the trash.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
They probably realized how badly they fucked up when they released a game mode where you can just view the H scenes XD

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Why does my computer keep crashing when trying to install this? This only happens to this game?
I tried everything it told me to like closing other apps and what not... please help.

Reactions: Isel Alone Death
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes