EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
191556_Sexual_Satisfaction_-_Main_Menu.jpg

Overview:
In the game you play as John as he explains to a mysterious new girl that has suddenly entered his life how he got into a sexual relationship with his two daughters, Zoe and Hannah by recalling the most important memories of his life. He also explains his relationship with a kind and wise stripper and the new 'boyfriend' that Hannah brings home that stirs up all kinds of trouble. Follow the interactions between John and his new female friend and see just how far he was willing to go with the girls he loves.​

Thread Updated: 2019-1-22
Release Date: 2019-1-18
Developer: Lusty Rose
Censorsed: no
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Others:

Patches:

screenshot0005.png Image6.png Image22.png Image39.png Image82.png Image72.png

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it can say "lusty" all it wants..its bright sun..lol..i'll download it..i like bright sun's dames..they are unique.....but having this many games going is going to eventually make your brain splode :O next game will surely be called "Sexual Psychosis" HAHAHAAA

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
it can say "lusty" all it wants..its bright sun..lol..i'll download it..i like bright sun's dames..they are unique.....but having this many games going is going to eventually make your brain splode :O next game will surely be called "Sexual Psychosis" HAHAHAAA
Maybe I brought it on myself, but I find it super weird that I have to say that... no, I did not make this game. I helped in development a bit, that much is true. But Sexual Duty came out not even 9 days ago. I'm still trying to get the game uploaded on certain websites and now people think I'm able to develop another game like this in about a week? Should I take that as a compliment? Think what you will though. I guess this is what I get for trying to help out a fellow developer

U

User_920791

The appearance of the main character does not fit well, he should be much older (taking into account the apparent age of the daughters). He could easily be mistaken as a brother.

Although I fully understand that creating each image of the game takes a long time, it is kinda bad that certain images are repeated a lot. There should be more variety, so the game can be more dynamic.

I also did not like the way the story was told, but at least the game is not too short and has some animated sex scenes.

Reactions: mikel8519

tek

Nov 12, 2016
Maybe I brought it on myself, but I find it super weird that I have to say that... no, I did not make this game. I helped in development a bit, that much is true. But Sexual Duty came out not even 9 days ago. I'm still trying to get the game uploaded on certain websites and now people think I'm able to develop another game like this in about a week? Should I take that as a compliment? Think what you will though. I guess this is what I get for trying to help out a fellow developer
Some people just don't bother reading before posting, will check out the game all the same, as i'm sure you wouldn't help out if you thought the game wasn't good enough.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Those renders and characters look exactly like your other games. Same with the strange expressions. Did you do the renders too?

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Some people just don't bother reading before posting, will check out the game all the same, as i'm sure you wouldn't help out if you thought the game wasn't good enough.
Lmao i was just writing the same thing when i saw a new message popped up and read yours.

Reactions: tek

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
played it..its unique..different...nice to see a different game style tried and pulled off decently..of course i've always been a fan of BSS' art style...i had fun mostly..except for the MP's polska kielbasa he has for a dick..thats hilarious :p

Last edited:

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Those renders and characters look exactly like your other games. Same with the strange expressions. Did you do the renders too?
No, I didn't render anything. I can barely render enough for my own games. I did recommend a few facial textures, hairstyles and expression packs for Daz Studio that I like (I admit I do use them a lot as I like them so much) because she didn't know where to start looking, so maybe you think they look similar because of that

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
played it..its unique..different...nice to see a different game style tried and pulled up decently..of course i've always been a fan of BSS' art style...i had fun mostly..except for the MP's polska kielbasa he has for a dick..thats hilarious :p
See the comment above this one

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
why mediafire and google drive files size has around 200 mb of difference?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes