Others Completed Sexual Intercourse With Monsters [Final] [Boss De Sage]

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So, what kind of gameplay is there?
Is there any gameplay in the first place, or is it just a scene viewer?

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
This looks absolutely terrible, but I wanted to give a big thumbs of for the honesty of the title. Which is basically the same in Japanese: 'モンスターと性行' = 'Sex with Monsters'

The Japanese Summary translates to : 'This is a game that can be easily played using a mouse. There is no story or plot. There are 30 types of animations.'

DCyab

Jan 2, 2021
what are people using to detect it as a virus? I'm concerned because I ran it and nothing has flagged it as a virus. I don't want to go scorched earth on this machine because I'm scared there is a key logger

meshmiso

Jul 9, 2017
what are people using to detect it as a virus? I'm concerned because I ran it and nothing has flagged it as a virus. I don't want to go scorched earth on this machine because I'm scared there is a key logger
Use VirusTotal on it if you're afraid of opening it. Then again, I don't see a reason for opening this at all.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Better to just not download it at all, friend. Better safe than sorry. I don't care about the guy up above calling us all as being afraid, i spent way too much money on my rig to risk getting it damaged or rendered useless because of some game (not even a good one too). I have almost 700 other games to play on this site alone, no need to lose my sleep over this, and i advise you to do the same

Reactions: Bakachiki

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
anyone here have a REAL updates page we can read about whats up
Patreon Acquisition Update
the link posted is fake as fuck ..plays a stupid old school rick astley video
i hope patreon doesnt take our F95 away because ya know if they do its no more free games :(

Shiom

Aug 16, 2017
Better to just not download it at all, friend. Better safe than sorry. I don't care about the guy up above calling us all as being afraid, i spent way too much money on my rig to risk getting it damaged or rendered useless because of some game (not even a good one too). I have almost 700 other games to play on this site alone, no need to lose my sleep over this, and i advise you to do the same
Then use a virtual machine? If it bricks you just... delete it and go back to business as usual on your rig

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Then use a virtual machine? If it bricks you just... delete it and go back to business as usual on your rig
Well yeah, that is one way to do it. But tbh, this game doesn't interest me enough to make it worth the hassle of setting up a VM for it, so i think i'll just skip this one. Doesn't seem like a game that has a lot of meat to it's bones. But should i change my mind one day for whatever reason, then sure, i'll be sure to remember to try this