RPGM Abandoned Sexual Instinct [v0.01 Beta] [Black Sickle Games]

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Damn! I was wondering why that girl looked familiar. Guess I'm going to now pass up on this game. Both because of the developer's history, as you've explained, but also considering his elf-girl game was too heavy/unplayable on my system.
you dont lose anything. project have been abandonned mostly instantly as the patreon page have been closed and removed by the dev .

U

User_826268

okay, let me clear a few things up.
1. I am the one making this shit, so I don't really owe anyone an explanation, As to how I conduct my business.
2. If you don't like the fact that I am primarily a graphics artist and not a programmer then offer some help instead of offering bullshit explanations and assuming that someone is scamming. ( I haven't made very much money out of any of this I think 20 bucks is the most. That's why I have closed the accounts down.
I like making graphics, as far as the games go. they are always going to be shit. I am not a programmer but I am willing to try things.
3. This community of pirates is basically not for me anyway. I had been very ill but still managed to make no so bad renders. The lies and that come out of peoples mouths is unreal. Just because you might lie and cheat and steal doesn't mean that everyone else does. I have only tried to make good graphics and share. sure again, I know the games are crap. maybe I'll get better at, maybe not. the point is ... there is no point... I won't be posting after this post and I won't be sharing any more...
I am really tired of the trolling, bullshit that goes on here.
I am not looking for any comments as I won't be reading them. but I'm sure they'll be plenty... But put this in your virtual pipes an smoke it. I am still here, still creating the games I set out to make and what are you doing, still acting like spoiled school children ( this isn't aimed at all of you ) just most.

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
I haven't made very much money out of any of this I think 20 bucks is the most. That's why I have closed the accounts down.
There is no logic at all(if you not a scammer).

I am still here, still creating the games
Bunch of look-alike prototypes(and each with a patheon pages) is not a games.
If you are "still creating games", then why you hide that "games", and delete your patreon accounts(after some time) as if you are criminal?
You are suspicious.

U

User_826268

There is no logic at all(if you not a scammer).

Bunch of look-alike prototypes(and each with a patheon pages) is not a games.
If you are "still creating games", then why you hide that "games", and delete your patreon accounts(after some time) as if you are criminal?
You are suspicious.
coming from a pirate that steals games, that's rich.

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
And you are retarded ... I am not going to fall into the same trap of being trolled like last time. Like I said I am still here. whatever you have to say, it has no bearing on anything I do. Like I said before if you don't like my stuff then don't use them. AND SHUT THE FUCK UP about it GOD, what a dick.
How convenient, "I dont like something, so "MOM, they a TROLLING ME"".
You already lost your face with that weird behavior on the crowdfunding platforms. That is fact. lost your face with that weid behavior on the croundfinding platforms. That is fact.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just saying that you should do a game and keep on with it, instead of abandon it and doing another one ( using another patreon)

all of this is confusing as fuck and didnt give the best view on you.

even if game is shit, just keep it and turn it into something good. its a question of trust... honestly, nobody will trust someone who just start something, stop it and start another thing under another name.

just, stay on 1 thing and go to it.
if you dont have the ideas or whatever motivation or else to continu the story or something, then just wait until you get the good shit and start doing something great.

its not a question about your game being shit, i mean, look at me ! my game is shit, probably the most shitty thing around here. still, i continu to do it, i was clear enougth that if nobody like it, i still continu to do it.
that's what peoples look at... they dont give a shit if the game is shit... they look if the dev is motivated and doing work.

like you say, you continu doing games, thats good. But its all wrong if by that you mean "doing another game then stop to do another one and etc.." ..

like i say, just keep 1 project and end it, complete it, whatever the fucking time that will take. that's how you win peoples love. they are always peoples to love your things. but if you just give up after the beginning, all you win is the hate and the non trust of peoples.

yup i say it, i dont trust you. you probably dont care. but if you didnt started and stopped multiples projects and keep 1 and continu it to the end, then i would trust on you.

also changing name and patreon didnt help. even if you change project, you can do it with the exact same patreon account and the same name.

think about all of that. the problem is not because the game is shit. not at all. problem is somewhere else i just explained.

U

User_826268

hey, thanks for the advice, but to clarify things a little more. I got sick(ill) I mean really ill some of you guys know about this already. anyway, what I did was stupid. I agree killing my accounts was a sign that I had given up. having cancer does that to people. But it doesn't excuse me being a dick. chopping and changing things all the time. What I should have done is obvious. But mhh people make mistakes. God knows I have made a lot in my life. Anyway, I am still making Diamond in the rough, Sexual Instinct. I am also doing one other game.
I do like the feedback ( most of it anyway) but I still am no good with people. never have never will be.

I do realize that I come off as a total dick sometimes. well I guess if the shoes fit (ROTL)

I won't be releasing any of these games until they are finished now. that means completed or not going out the door. I will be posting them on Dlsite and Steam and a few other places. But will not be posting them here.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hey, thanks for the advice, but to clarify things a little more. I got sick(ill) I mean really ill some of you guys know about this already. anyway, what I did was stupid. I agree killing my accounts was a sign that I had given up. having cancer does that to people. But it doesn't excuse me being a dick. chopping and changing things all the time. What I should have done is obvious. But mhh people make mistakes. God knows I have made a lot in my life. Anyway, I am still making Diamond in the rough, Sexual Instinct. I am also doing one other game.
I do like the feedback ( most of it anyway) but I still am no good with people. never have never will be.

I do realize that I come off as a total dick sometimes. well I guess if the shoes fit (ROTL)

I won't be releasing any of these games until they are finished now. that means completed or not going out the door. I will be posting them on Dlsite and Steam and a few other places. But will not be posting them here.
steam :rolleyes: that's a big achievment to get there. good luck with that.

btw, ya know your game will end here anyway. just saying...

U

User_826268

and when it does i hope you guys are ready for what comes after that.

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
having cancer does that to people. But it doesn't excuse me being a dick.
I'll be a total dick and i'll ask you: "If it does not matter, then why you raise that topic? If this is a lie and you bring that just as excuse - that is shame, but if that true, WTF, you spending your short remaining lifetime to produce a fap material?
Also, you may just restore account, so huge WTF appears again.