SupremeAI

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
Game seems solid but haven't gotten far maily because of Audio that was missing for me and figured I'll keep it on the watchlist till it maybe gets added. Understand the want to keep it tight on filesize which is also appreciated though audio would be a big part in enhancing the experience, atleast personally speaking, without it I get a somewhat empty feeling like something is missing.
Decided... Audio will be included... I'll work on it... Thanks for the advice :)

SupremeAI

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
Some suggestions:
  • Autosave on Day Turn
  • Audio in Video Files and option to mute sound
  • Choose character Name in start
Bugs:
  • Staff Punishment Room doesnt work if Mistake Counter >5
  • Autosave on Day Turn (Accepted (y))
  • Audio in Video Files and option to mute sound (Accepted (y))
  • Choose character Name in start (Unfortunately, I can't allow the player to change the name of the main character in the game because the characters in all parts are connected by a common storyline. Perhaps I'll add this feature in some DLCs.)
Bugs:
  • Staff Punishment Room doesnt work if Mistake Counter >5
I tested the code and didn't see any error. Actually, Amy can't make more than 5 mistakes. This means that once Amy makes the fifth mistake, you'll have to punish her to continue Stacy's storyline. If I misunderstood you, please explain what the actual bug you're talking about is.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Amy is the grindyest thing in this game by far, I'm almost done with her.

On another note, is the car a thing here that we can get somehow to have travel not take 30 minutes and 5% energy or is it something that was just not added despite other things in the game hinting that it exists?

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
It take me 3 days to see the 15 minutes from breakfast, didnt get a good feeling spending food wich give you 100% of energy just at the morning when you have 80%

I must say there is to much anal scenes, even when the characters are asking to get fucked in their pussy's

Also why there isnt sound in any videos, i get it if you wanted to make it SFW but it isnt that kind of game

Also im not into the punish thing, if wasnt why is the only way to see all the black market content.....

I have to ask, the MC sleep on fresh trash? it go from 100 to 0% if he touch the bed

Last edited:
Reactions: 18klihuak

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
If you dont use "slep until next morning" you get softlocked from interacting with the city girls

you really should add a wait 15m button

if you sleep until next morning after 00:00hs you jump one day forward

Amy doesnt brak 1 flask a day, if you leave the company (like to fuck bridget) and then go back she can break a new flask

At the end of Mary's quest you go home to sleep, but you end up in your home at the day and time you did the last sell

Last edited:

SupremeAI

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
Amy is the grindyest thing in this game by far, I'm almost done with her.

On another note, is the car a thing here that we can get somehow to have travel not take 30 minutes and 5% energy or is it something that was just not added despite other things in the game hinting that it exists?

I planned to add a car in the first chapter. During drives around the city, various events and quests were also supposed to be added. However, by the time I started working on the car, the game was already over 1 GB in size. Therefore, I decided to leave the car as a teaser and indicated that Evan would be able to get the car as a gift from the corporation if he completed the tasks assigned to him by the corporation. In other words, I meant that the car would be added in the following chapters.

Some players were unhappy with the excessive time and energy spent on traveling around the city. The car was supposed to solve this problem. But perhaps it's worth simply reducing the time and energy costs for traveling between locations, and in that case, the car will simply not be necessary?

SupremeAI

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
It take me 3 days to see the 15 minutes from breakfast, didnt get a good feeling spending food wich give you 100% of energy just at the morning when you have 80%

I must say there is to much anal scenes, even when the characters are asking to get fucked in their pussy's

Also why there isnt sound in any videos, i get it if you wanted to make it SFW but it isnt that kind of game

Also im not into the punish thing, if wasnt why is the only way to see all the black market content.....

I have to ask, the MC sleep on fresh trash? it go from 100 to 0% if he touch the bed

Thank you for your detailed feedback. Your attention to my game means a lot to me!

Some of the recommendations, suggestions, and issues you mentioned have already been noted by other players, and I will definitely take them into account.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes