Unity Completed Sexduction [v4.3] [HoneyGames]

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
sexductioncba2d.png

Overview:
The story is about Gary and his wife Adele.
You work in office and you're waiting a promotion. In the office there is a boss, hot collegues and hot clients.
In your spare time you can take a girl to two different bars, the gym, the spa, the shop, the club and also to the park
You'll earn money and when you have sex your sexual ability improve..​

Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: v4.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:
Win: - -

Credit: @Lantern for sharing the link.

Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_10.png Screenshot_9 (1).png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_5 (1).png Screenshot_3 (1).png Screenshot_1 (1).png 597519624919625030.png Screenshot_4.png

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
this new meme of 1.1 being the first version got me all fucked up, is it actually v0.1 or is this like an actual compete game?!
It's a 100mb game. Its pretty small considering similar games. Probably a .1 version.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
the patreon version is 3.0 at present. So it's not a complete game.

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
It's just thoroughly compressed, the actual folder size is 335mb.

BTW v2.0 is out already and so should v3.0 too, hoping that somebody would share them.

Slaves of Love

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Hey. This can be the wrong place to ask this, but maybe someone can help - how can I post a thread in the game section? It tells me I have insufficient privileges - how can I fix that?

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
Hey. This can be the wrong place to ask this, but maybe someone can help - how can I post a thread in the game section? It tells me I have insufficient privileges - how can I fix that?
You need uploader status.

If you don't want/can't be an uploader you can make a thread in request section then ask a mod to move it for you.

Reactions: Papa Ernie and Oiz

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You need at least uploader status. Bloo said in the uploader conversation you can ask staff members for that.
I got mine by uploading Games and posting the threads in "General Discussions" and annoyed the shit out of the forum staff by asking them to look over my threads and move them repeatedly, until they were fed up and gave me uploader status.

Probably should contact a

Scratch that, @8mes link explains it all.

Mar 26, 2017
It's just thoroughly compressed, the actual folder size is 335mb.

BTW v2.0 is out already and so should v3.0 too, hoping that somebody would share them.
Every Unity game can be thoroughly compressed. Actual engine compiled files are very wierdly stored since 2015/16.
Game itself has around 20~ Mb content. (Try making "Solid archive" with "ultra" compression method in "7z" from Unity game.)

Reactions: hematic

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Game has Victoria 7, that is all I needed to know

Edit: Game has serious issues: font is complete shit, couple this with grammar and it will keep you guessing what's really going on. Imo the dev should stick to using still images, because the 'animation' is jarring, like some Exorcist level fuckery. There is no saving, there are no stats or indicators of what's happening in this odd sandbox game. You play a lifeless scumbag MC, Gary, who is basically Anthony Wiener and are thrown into an over saturated world that feels like the movie groundhog day if it had no budget and didn't have a pulse.

#JusticeforVictoria7

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is there a way to display relationship points? I can't figure much just by the dialogue. Does it change when you can progress to a more daring option?

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Games from this creator are plain -and I appreciate that-, but the lack of relationship points in this one make things unnecesary difficult. NCCU is a much better game because of that.

It seems that each update includes a new in game week. Not bad if that includes a save option, unfortunately developer still seems to be learning new things and doesn´t know how to do that. It is a pity because includes very good quality images, reminds me LOP games.

Apr 11, 2017
No saves, no "going back and try again the last scene" and no walkthrough.
Oh, and no status bar or indicators, nothing.

I am totally lost here...

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It's definitely a pure guess when to progress with any given relationship. I have stumbled into sex with the waitress, sex after breakfast in bed and sex with the lady you're doing a case for my sexperience was only 2 with the case lady so I think that stopped short. All I know for certain is the medium workout trigger is 25 fitness.

het2000

Aug 8, 2016
Someone who knows a thing or two about Unity engine can tell me why games from this dev load GPU so much, even though its just a bunch of images?

Reactions: YaBoy