HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
The art is very nice and I love how the villagers frequently interact with each other. Only complaints is I have is combat is tough as hell at beginning and I have no idea how to get any other scenes or gallery.

Zehmun

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2019
The art is very nice and I love how the villagers frequently interact with each other. Only complaints is I have is combat is tough as hell at beginning and I have no idea how to get any other scenes or gallery.
The combat really is much harder than the ideal, because we have not yet implemented the equipment improvements. As for the scenes from the gallery, they are not yet implemented, but very soon this will be present in the next versions!

Friendly123

Sep 16, 2018
It keeps on crashing for me, I'll be walking around talking to the girls for the first time. Whenever I talk to them, the game crashes in the middle of the conversation. The only girl this does not happen to me with is the shop owner with green hair.

Sep 20, 2017
It's a nice game, but I would seriously hire an editor to help with text, the fact it keeps switching between second and third person even within the same sentence is confusing ("You" followed by "he" in reference to the main character, pick one and stick with it)

I like the premise though, a world where males are so rare that most small towns seem to have one or two.

Oh and if I could suggest something else, could you make it so the protagonist was away for 5 years training? He shouldn't need a tour of town to meet people if he was only away for a year. Small towns rarely change in people that much, and the fact he doesn't recognize half the girls is even weirder still since again this is the town he grew up in and the girls seem to have all been here just as long as he has. With the Noble and her guard I could accept that kid MC didn't have access to the castle, but he should know Clarine since she lives by the shore and nothing really stops him from running into her at some point in his life. So yeah extending how long he was away would really help make sense of his sense of "things changed a lot around here!", and might even help explain why he might not know someone all that well because they weren't around when he was a kid or hanged out by different areas.

All that aside, kudos to a good start, but I hope it will only get better from here.

Zehmun

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2019
Oh no, Futa/trans, welp it was fun while it lasted.
Is there a option to disable futa or no.
There is no way to disable it since it is part of the lore of the character and it is heavily implied on her interactions with the other characters. However, There is no need to interact with the futa character to progress, she is entirely optional. We are aware some people might dislike it, but in the future, we will implement an option to ignore any futa interaction from the game if the player wishes to.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There is no way to disable it since it is part of the lore of the character and it is heavily implied on her interactions with the other characters. However, There is no need to interact with the futa character to progress, she is entirely optional. We are aware some people might dislike it, but in the future, we will implement an option to ignore any futa interaction from the game if the player wishes to.
Sorry but I don't play Futa games, wish you the best of luck though.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
i just downloaded it for the first time,and am stuck after the intro.after it says you slept all morning the mc just stands there staring at the flowers on the desk next to the bed.I tryed the arrow keys and the mouse he won't move,can't even open up the menu with x or esc....literally just stuck there with the music looping for eternity.
Plez send amberlamps :cry:

Zehmun

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2019
i just downloaded it for the first time,and am stuck after the intro.after it says you slept all morning the mc just stands there staring at the flowers on the desk next to the bed.I tryed the arrow keys and the mouse he won't move,can't even open up the menu with x or esc....literally just stuck there with the music looping for eternity.
Plez send amberlamps :cry:
Did you skip the introduction? If not, which path did you take? Did this happen right after the introduction?

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes