Unity Completed SEX, Drugs and CYBERPUNK [Final] [Debauchery GAMES]

anubistcp

Jul 9, 2021
That awkward moment when you can't afford "Cyberpunk 2077" so you play this shit instead... :D
It's already common knowledge, I'm sure.

Nice demon girl, tho.
THX for sharing...
Haven't dropped the cash for Cyberpunk 2077, so yeah, I'll be playing this shit instead :sneaky:

modine2021

May 20, 2021
at this rate, people complaining about "only for vr/or asking about non vr version" when its clearly labeled vr, should be considered spam. its always more of those comments than comments about the topic games. there are a billion non vr games. pick one.. :rolleyes: .... just my opinion of course

Last edited:

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
at this rate, people complaining about "only for vr/or asking about non vr version" when its clearly labeled vr, should be considered spam. its always more of those comments than comments about the topic games. there are a billion non vr games. pick one.. :rolleyes: .... just my opinion of course
Yeah but a lot of of "vr" games end up workingg without a set, so it does need to be clarified whether it supports that not not. To this day there still arent a lot of great VR games and im not putting down $500 on a headset so i can jerk off.

Reactions: gmanex

modine2021

May 20, 2021
Yeah but a lot of of "vr" games end up workingg without a set, so it does need to be clarified whether it supports that not not. To this day there still arent a lot of great VR games and im not putting down $500 on a headset so i can jerk off.
got my reasonable Samsung Odyssey plus+ for 80 bucks in excellent condition off ebay. will get a high end headset eventully too. again probably from ebay or swappa :cool:

Reactions: fire12011

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
Are there games that look like this game that are compatible with desktop mode?
You're probably looking for VAM. It's kinda shit, but it's the best at being shit of all the shit in this category as far as I know.

Another dildo-simulator, no thanks...damn, devs really need to put more effort into male body/penis modeling so that pov looks somewhat realistic
Working on it. Hope it won't take too many years.

I would, I mean I do this every day at least once, dropping $500 to improve the experience sometimes would be absolutely worth it.

Problem is, VR headsets are inconvenient for me, I travel a lot, rarely stay in the same place, and VR is typically designed for standing play, whereas i prefer to sit or sometimes lie down, and vr sorta likes to dictate what position you play from which does not suit me at all.

The worst problem though and the final nail in the coffin is that they're big, bulky, rarely come as just a headset (i mean the best headsets tend to come with basestations and whatnot), there's always something wrong with them ranging from being overpriced to being in some way shittier thanthe competition, and they don't work very well on linux generally speaking.

So yeah, those are the reasons why i don't drop $500 on them, $500 to make fapping more fun sometimes? It'd be totally worth it, VR is just too much hassle on it's own though. I'd rather someone pay me 500$ for the trouble of using the damn things.

Last edited: