Unity Sex doll factory VR experience project

AVRnewb

Jan 24, 2023
Hi,

I have this idea for a VR adult experience, but I’m a complete newbie when it comes to creating it. But I think this space is very interesting and I want to learn how to do this myself.

I have some basic experience with 3D models, and I’ve dabbled with Unity before. but 3D animation, complex models, physics, enviroments, interactive elements- that’s fairly new to me!

What I want to create is more of a scene that plays out for the viewer. It’s similar to kind of the demo experiences that you play through in VR headsets. The character is locked in place, with only the possibility of looking around the room.

The scene is based on a trope in a specific bdsm/machine kink, where the character gets stuck on a conveyor belt of a sex doll factory! The character is taken through a series of steps where the clothes are removed, the body is cleaned and hair is removed, makeup is applied, and clothing is put on. then the character is packed in a box ready for shipping. I will base the script off a deviantart story I found.

I hope to accomplish this by utilizing Unity and mostly free assets. based on my current understanding this means taking models and pre-programmed functionalities and animating the scene.

I’d love to get some feedback and pointers on how this can be accomplished and what I should look into. thank you for reading!