3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
This game had so much potential. RIP
It's a shame indeed that it won't developed any further: "I want to eventually wrap up what I have done on the game ad release it as a demo, but it’s unlikely I will start the project again."

erig

Feb 11, 2019
I managed to get infinite with cheat engine. Do a new search for 100 of all values then as the timer goes down do a new search for decreased value and keep going like that until you find the timer value and then make it constant. Also it helps if you slow the game speed down
Hi, I know it's been like 5 years ago, but do you happened to save tables\offset for timer?

I was able to find stamina(they are different for each girl), but timer is eluding me.
It does not register as 0 to 100 or 100 to 0 or even as increment\decrement progression.

Did you do it in the latest - v0.2.4?

Abooboeba

May 27, 2017
Hi, I know it's been like 5 years ago, but do you happened to save tables\offset for timer?

I was able to find stamina(they are different for each girl), but timer is eluding me.
It does not register as 0 to 100 or 100 to 0 or even as increment\decrement progression.

Did you do it in the latest - v0.2.4?
Sorry bro i had a wank and then i got disgusted with myself and closed everything down like usual.

But i think it was a float value i searched for if that helps

erig

Feb 11, 2019
Sorry bro i had a wank and then i got disgusted with myself and closed everything down like usual.

But i think it was a float value i searched for if that helps
Game is beautiful. Shame it is not updated.
Made a patched version with a few changes.

Installation:
Copy and override clients.ini at the APPDATA path. example: "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\S_A_The_Game\clients.ini"
Copy and override data.win at game folder. "C:\Users\User\Download\S-A The Game\data.win" (in the same folder as .exe)

Changes:
Updated mini-game:
Removed male clients from it.
Made heroine stamina infinite
Made client climax(stamina) infinite
Replaced strapon with a dick for female clients(futanari, yeay!)
G button - cycle speed of sex
H button - to make client cum
F button - switch between anal and vaginal
Both whip and vibrator are usable
Both whip and vibrator are infinite use
To trigger blowjob scene - Press H and then immediately Heart icon

durtypicturz

Jan 13, 2019
Game is beautiful. Shame it is not updated.
Made a patched version with a few changes.

Mega

Installation:
Copy and override clients.ini at the APPDATA path. example: "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\S_A_The_Game\clients.ini"
Copy and override data.win at game folder. "C:\Users\User\Download\S-A The Game\data.win" (in the same folder as .exe)

Changes:
Updated mini-game:
Removed male clients from it.
Made heroine stamina infinite
Made client climax(stamina) infinite
Replaced strapon with a dick for female clients(futanari, yeay!)
G button - cycle speed of sex
H button - to make client cum
F button - switch between anal and vaginal
Both whip and vibrator are usable
Both whip and vibrator are infinite use
To trigger blowjob scene - Press H and then immediately Heart icon
Thanks for the great patch! Is it a lot of work to put male clients back in? Maybe a toggle option?

ProfSnipe

Oct 8, 2017
Hi,
Your welcome!
It is a hassle in it's own way, but I will see what I can do, once I have free time.
Hey, could you fix the bug with Korra where if you do anal fast speed it clips through her like in the picture. It should look like Super Girl.

I also want point out that this bug was present in the game before using your patch, which is quite nice btw, thanks for making it.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes