Ren'Py Sewell Plaza [Dev Thread]

Deleted member 742020

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Hey everyone!

0.png

I've been following and supporting some games for a while, and I've always wanted to make my own game. I want to create a 2D sandbox game that isn't solely focused on sex, but rather a game that tells a good story and allows players to explore an interesting universe filled with beautiful milfs.

Finally, the right moment has arrived, and I've hired some friends to handle the art, animations, and code for me. The first version of the game is almost done, and I'm hoping to release it next month.

I'll be posting updates here as I work on the game, but if you want to follow the project more closely, you can also find me on , , , and .

I would love to hear your suggestions and feedback, so feel free to share your thoughts with me :)

THE STORY

Sewell Plaza
is a game set in the not so distant future, where humanity managed to survive "catastrophic events" by creating small communities in buildings. You play as a young boy who dreams of being a detective, exploring every nook and cranny of your building to uncover its secrets. But as you investigate, you begin to realize that something is not quite right with the seemingly perfect community in which you live.

FETISHES

Included: Incest
Landlord-tenant-roommate relationship, Handjob, MILF *

Planned: Anal, Breastfeeding, Cuckquean, Exhibitionism, Blowjob, Glasses, Group FF/M, Harem, Impregnation, Librarian, Mild BDSM, Milking, Muscle Girl, Nurse, Orgy, Public Sex, Spanking, Toys, Trans, Voyeurism

*First version of the game

Q & A

Q: Is it a sandbox game? Will there be a lot of grind?
A: The game is a sandbox, focused on doing missions. The main character will have to do training and repeat some tasks, but nothing too extreme.

Q: Will there be lesbians?
A: All sex scenes will feature the main character. This means that there will be no voyeur scenes watching other characters do things. However, there will be lesbian scenes. For example, in a threesome scene, the girls will eventually end up kissing and doing things, but the main character is always involved, and they are in a relationship with you, not other characters.

Q: Will there be NTR?
A: As I said, the main character will be the only one with sex scenes. However, one of the stories is about the main character "stealing"
someone's wife. So this is technically Netori (as far as I know, that's the meaning of Netori, but I could be wrong)

Q: Will this game be finished?
A: Well, I hope so. The amount of time I will dedicate to the project will depend on the amount of patreons it will have. I already have a general idea of how the story will end, and I'd be happy if I could finish it.

abertura 1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

8.png

Final redenring.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 742020

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Hello,
we are finalizing some details and reworking some of the characters. While the game doesn't launch, here are some of the characters:

mc.png

Steve, a 22-year-old aspiring detective, is the game's main character. He has always dreamed of becoming a professional detective, inspired by the movies he watched as a child. His passion for solving mysteries and uncovering the truth drives him forward, but his lack of experience and naivete can get in the way.

oli.png

Olivia, at 46, is the glue that holds everything together in the house. Her caring and nurturing nature make her the primary caretaker, ensuring that everyone's needs are met. However, she tends to put others' needs before her own and struggles to take care of herself. Will she learn to prioritize her well-being?

alex.png
Alex, 26 years old. She's a meditation teacher and spends most of her time trying to reach the famous "nirvana." But her definition of nirvana is a quiet house with no interruptions, which is a pipe dream with all her housemates around. Her nerves can get the best of her, so don't be surprised if she unleashes her inner Hulk when things get too chaotic.

isa.png
Isabella, 30 years old, is a curious and independent adventurer who has a natural charm that makes her seem like she knows more about you than you do. Although she's affectionate and loving, there's a sense of mystery about her that leaves you wondering if there's more to her than meets the eye.

lily.png

Lily, 22, the rebel of the house. She recently graduated but is still figuring out what she wants to do with her life. While she puts off getting a job, she spends time with friends and at home, but is she really living life to the fullest or just procrastinating?

naomi.png
Naomi, 21 years old, is a curious and experimental person who has a deep passion for science. Despite most of her experiments not working out, she remains steadfast in her pursuit of scientific knowledge. However, when it comes to love, she finds herself in uncharted territory. Will she be able to balance her scientific curiosity with matters of the heart?

nat.png
Natalie, 21 years old, is the shy and nerdy member of the community in Sewell Plaza. Her love for old animations fuels her dream of becoming an animator, despite the ease with which robots can create them now. Will Natalie's passion and perseverance be enough to make her dream a reality?

samantha.png
Samantha is the darling of the building at just 27 years old. Popular and adored by all, she seems to have it all. But beneath the surface, she longs to escape the burden of work and become a lady of leisure. Her quest to find a husband and live off his income is her greatest ambition, but will she be able to make it a reality in a world that's far from the past she's idealizing?

Deleted member 742020

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Hello,
the first version is practically ready. We're reviewing the script, and we'll release it next week (probably)!
Until that day arrives, here are some more characters that will be in this first version:

aiya.png
Ms. Aiya is a 40-year-old conservative and religious woman who disapproves of new technology and wishes to return to the pre-"incident" era. Despite her stern demeanor, there may be a happier side to her that is yet to be discovered.

Lauren.png
Lauren, a 46-year-old powerful and successful woman, commands respect from everyone around her, yet she harbors a deep-seated suspicion that everyone is trying to outsmart her. As your boss, she expects you to work hard and promises to keep you busy.

stacy.png
Stacy, 21 years old, is a sweet and kind neighbor who is adored by everyone. She has been spoiled by those around her, and she dreams of finding her Prince Charming who will treat her the same way.

jenny.png

Jenny is a 21-year-old rebel with an anti-government attitude who despises authority figures. She is a bit of a loose cannon and may try to exploit you if given the chance, so it's best to keep a close watch on her.

Deleted member 742020

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
It's this Saturday!!!

This Saturday, the first version of our game is finally ready to be released! Our team has been working tirelessly to review the game for grammar and typos, ensuring that your gaming experience is as smooth and enjoyable as possible.

The first version of the game will include missions from both the main story and Olivia, totaling between 30 minutes to an hour of gameplay (depending on your reading speed and preference for dialogue). We can't wait for you to try it out and see for yourself what we've been working on.

We're really excited for you to try it out and let us know what you think. It's been a lot of work, but we hope you'll find it fun and engaging. :)

bg 5_00001.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sn3p and osanaiko