Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Little sister commits arson in order to convince brother to return home so she can join his soon to be formed harem after she, and the other neighborhood girls, slowly brainwash him into becoming their harem alpha through some sort of sleep medication that causes him to hallucinate relationships with them.

:WaitWhat:
are all of these consensual after being high or just reverse rape? is this vanilla romance or is it some village custom where the 7 girls just chose to want his seed? thanks in advance!

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
Seven pregnant women breathing on the bed

One gave birth and screamed off her head

Daddy called the doctor and the doctor said

"Wear a condom the next time, for fucks sake."

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Guilty's game need JP setting.
Changing the local unicode isn't enough. You need to run the avdh exe with LE or NTLEA (I dunno what you need to change more than the unicode setting to avoid using an emulating tool).

Also, Guilty's game always need C++ plug-in from microsoft, version depending on the JP version year of release. So check both of theses points if you have trouble starting the game.

Also, default (JP version) save path is ...Username\mysave\willplus\gamename\

Guilty's are long VN full of text that deserve real fan / pro translation instead of MTL.
Also, enjoy since it's one of the rare few game they made that ain't all about rape...

Reactions: The bread

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
26 out of 71 different anti viruses show the AdvHD.exe file as a trojan. Can someone confirm that it is in fact safe?

Only title posted here that I'm going to avoid. Not the first I've seen give a trojan warning but the only virus I've seen packed in that is, in fact, pretty nasty. Hard pass.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Only title posted here that I'm going to avoid. Not the first I've seen give a trojan warning but the only virus I've seen packed in that is, in fact, pretty nasty. Hard pass.
Dunno if it's the same crack as the one for the JP version. You can try and grab the JP version crack from Nyaa or AS. Thousands of peoples had used them (I'm among thoses guys), and there no proof or real virus in all the crack of Guilty's game (always done by basically 2 differents persons - a.k.a. there a couple of crack at best per game).

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Dunno if it's the same crack as the one for the JP version. You can try and grab the JP version crack from Nyaa or AS. Thousands of peoples had used them (I'm among thoses guys), and there no proof or real virus in all the crack of Guilty's game (always done by basically 2 differents persons - a.k.a. there a couple of crack at best per game).
It may have been in the download I chose but I broke it down in Ghidra and it's 100% a virus. It's an offshoot of the old Syth worm and it gives remote access to your PC if executed.

Again, it may not have been in the file thrown on every site but the one I chose has a nasty file in it.

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
So when some say the MTL is Coherent. Do you mean "it doesn't melt my brain at least trying to interpret it" or "I can actually read it fairly normally aside from a few mistakes here and there"?

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
It may have been in the download I chose but I broke it down in Ghidra and it's 100% a virus. It's an offshoot of the old Syth worm and it gives remote access to your PC if executed.

Again, it may not have been in the file thrown on every site but the one I chose has a nasty file in it.
Also stopped this as a got a request to update mein computer when starting it using LocaleEmulator. There is definitively something fishy with the AdvHD.exe I dont want to try.
Is there a chance to use this exe from another source or is that bound to this game?

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Also stopped this as a got a request to update mein computer when starting it using LocaleEmulator. There is definitively something fishy with the AdvHD.exe I dont want to try.
Is there a chance to use this exe from another source or is that bound to this game?
Tried to copy the AdvHD from another game that is working fine and got the game starting. Unfortunately it closes after some seconds with an error box in the lower right corner. So hoping that someone with more insight manages to get a working setup.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Do not forget to run the game exe using NTLEA / LE or fully set up to JP setting, just changing the unicode isn't enough for guilty game to work properly.