Flash Abandoned Seupermax [Demo] [Sexums]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ine.png

Overview:
I honestly don't know. You are just a girl which.. goes up, down, left & right and kick some asses. If you're, however, beaten up or temporarily stunned you get inevitably raped. That's it - at least for now.​

Updated: 14/07/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Nope (at least seems not)
Version: Demo 2
Language: Textless
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Extra information:

Download: - - -

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
So its an action flash game from the developer of Simply Mindy and Soo Cubus, interesting. His other projects were sim management type stuff, but sure, why not try a new genre.

I like the scenes you get on the downed enemies with c, nice art. Was wondering where the screenshots came from. You get out of these scenes with enter by the way.

And I like the sand traps, they remind me of the Secret of Mana ones. If only they had the same function back then. Or maybe better that they did not.

So overall, for a probably early demo it seems good. Thinking it is probably a small side project, although the enemy/scene range is nice so far.

Edit: Just realized, Soo Cubus isnt on here, just wanted to point that out. Was his first game.

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
Alright!
After Soocubus and Simply Mindy i thought Sexxums was out. But apparently there's no stopping this man.

hulaneo

Apr 3, 2018
Arrows = move the character
Z = Whip
X = Dildorang
C = use opponents on ground

i believe is all...

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I love all his art and games but monster sex is such a downer for me. Well gonna play it no matter what since i like Sexums

Meowmaru27

Mar 29, 2018
From the starting area, when you go to the bottom area and then to the right area, one of the sand traps is an actual entrance to the dungeon. I have no idea how to kill the boss though.

Meowmaru27

Mar 29, 2018
Nevermind, you have to stand above him and his extended attack will reach those electric windows and kill him.