Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
4-LSVlLB-j462ZiB4Vr45liKrI2Hzs3J1c0H3vBj1AEytYf-9FQsoQ4t0GHijw_u.png

Overview:
Inspired by games such as the original Slave Maker and Sim Brothel, Servus Kingdom sees you take on the role of an up and coming to Slaver working for the Guild. It is your duty to train slaves to the best of your abilities and make a name for yourself.

The game now goes by the name 'Servus Kingdom'. Before you ask, Servus is latin for slave; so it translates into 'Slave Kingdom'

GAME INFO
Updated:
1 April 2018
Developer / Publisher: - -
Censorship: No
Version: MV 0.4 Tifa
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions

Download
WIN ONLY: - -

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Links from Creators Website for the public

SinnersQuill

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
is nami the only girl with pics ingame so far?
Hi there. Yes, at the moment Nami is the only slave you can train - because I was on a massive One Piece high when I began this build of the game. In the original prototype, Tifa Lockhart was the trainable slave.

Reactions: ILikeSkyrimALot

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@SinnersQuill have enjoyed playing it so far, glad that we have increased notice of your game. Also noticed you a going patreon good luck with your endeavor and support for the game

SinnersQuill

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
@SinnersQuill have enjoyed playing it so far, glad that we have increased notice of your game. Also noticed you a going patreon good luck with your endeavor and support for the game
Thanks, let's hope people want to support the project. There is a new version out now - Ver1.0. You can find it on my blog.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
new version up + Change log and moved blog and added Patreon link to OP

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Wow @SinnersQuill you have been damn busy this is the future update from his blog site check it out + he has a patreon in Opening post
Going Big or Going Home

This is a post I've written out a few times because I'm trying to think of the best way to convey my thoughts to you. Let’s start with the easy stuff, Happy New Year to you all, I hope you all didn’t get too hammered.

So what have I added to the game? Well...

Weapon Forging

Something that’s been on the cards for a long time now, I only recently managed to get working.
You’ll be able the following weapons:

· Sharp – Inflicts Bleeds
· Fire – Can Inflict Burn
· Ice – Can Freeze
· Venom - I’m sure you can work it out.

What’s that? Am I a fan of the Souls games? Well, yeah, actually. How’d you know? In all seriousness, this is something I’ve been trying to work with for a while now and I only recently managed to crack it. The system is far from the most elegant of systems. As with most of Servus its menus and text boxes because of engine limitations.

I’m sure there are scripts out there which would make this easier, but when I downloaded some scripts and try to use them, it was just a hassle – though that could be due to my own retardedness. They’ll be more upgradable things coming in the future, but right now I think four is a good start.

Player Mission/Story Missions

The first main mission is nearly done. Originally, it was done, but I didn’t like it... so I scrapped it and started again because I wanted to make something interesting with it. I’ve added some more sub-missions, including one for Mira’s to increase your relationship with her. (More below)

New NPCs

There are a few new NPCs in the game for you to interact with. Some offer missions, others will sell you things.

Party System

When interacting with certain NPCs, you’ll be able to spend time with them. You’ll be able to do missions to help strength the relationship and even purchase gifts for them. When the time is right for you to go on a mission, you’ll be able to enlist them to come and help you on quests.

Trainable Skills

Though barebones at the moment, you’ll be able to train your slave to gain certain skills. This will play into the endings when you sell the slave as certain skills will be wanted by potential buyers. You can also increase your slave’s stamina.

Tweaking Core Mechanics

This is minor, but the amount of changes I had to do is nuts. I’ve changed tiredness to general stamina. So now, instead of increasing tiredness, you’re now depleting stamina. Why wasn’t it also like this? Because I am retarded.

Buying back Slaves

You can now buy your slave back. You’ll have to train your slave up to the same standards as you would were you to normally sell them, but then you’ll have to spend double to have them for yourself. Furthermore, you won’t gain a cut from doing the task.

On the plus side, does mean you’ll be able to end the time limited on your contract and then have freedom to do what you want with them and also complete their perfect endings.

Brand new Slave Art Work/NPC portraits

As I get more familiar with Oda’s styles, I’ve been refining Nami since. What I want to do is have my own characters stand in contrast to the actual famous characters, purely to illustrate the fact that the famous characters are Otherworldly. I also want to expand the expression shown by the slave as you train them. I’ve added below a sheet – my Paterons have an expanded version and a higher res version of the New Nami body.

So, as you can see this is a lot to add and it is. I’m also playing around with animation for the sex scenes, with some mixed result – but it’s something I’d like to add down the line. This is what’s going to be in the next update. I’ve already managed to do a lot, but not as much as I would have liked because of Christmas/New Year. As a result, I’m pushing it back to the end of January/Early February. I hope you all understand.

Reactions: SinnersQuill

SinnersQuill

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Wow @SinnersQuill you have been damn busy this is the future update from his blog site check it out + he has a patreon in Opening post
Man, I really should interact with this forum more. Truth is, if I'm not working, then I'm working on the game.

Yeah, it's going to be a huge update. In truth, there are days I wake up and look at the amount to do and think - Jesus, what have I got myself into? Still, people seem to be enjoying the game despite it being fairly barebones and rough around the edges. I really hope to go further with this and hope people will consider the project a worthy venture.

The support of guys such as yourself, Muff Driver, and this site have been a help and I am genuinely grateful for the interest. I just hope this update is enough to really propel the game. I think once this is all in place and I've added the last few trainable skill, then I can look at adding news Slaves - the next one will probably be either Tifa Lockhart, Classic Lara Croft, or Samus Aran - but that'll be up to the Paterons to decide.

I'll see you all then.

SinnersQuill

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Figured I would share some of the new art I've put in the game here. The tongue expression didn't make it into the game as that'll be overhauled later on. Hope you guys enjoy - and thanks again Muff!

Reactions: Laporte

SinnersQuill

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Hi everyone, I emerged from my slumber to bring you all the public release of Servus Kingdom 1.5. I'm sure Muff Driver will neaten all this up (feel free to merge this post with original one).

Hope you'll all enjoy. Feedback and your thoughts are always welcomed.

Fade

Oct 21, 2016
Hi everyone, I emerged from my slumber to bring you all the public release of Servus Kingdom 1.5. I'm sure Muff Driver will neaten all this up (feel free to merge this post with original one).

Hope you'll all enjoy. Feedback and your thoughts are always welcomed.
Thank you very much for releasing it here :)

Reactions: SinnersQuill