Unity Abandoned Servant's Chamber [v0.32b] [Brozeks & Grozeks]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
tumblr_ohg861D4CZ1vraeqyo1_500.png

Overview:
You train servants!!
Our game is a combination of dungeon crawling with rogue-like aspects such as procedurally generated levels as well as a hoard of loot, we went out of our way to ensure that each time you replay a level of the game it will take you on different paths as well as offer different loot! Our game is also quest driven, all of our quests will reveal important plot details as well as develop our characters quest by quest!
You control “Servant” the snarky and reluctant hero, you will use experience to unlock skills via the skill tree, level your stats and even equip new armor that will increase your stats while adding unique cosmetic changes to your character. Be it sexy demon wings or even that sweet sweet right stocking you've always wanted.
All of your adventures will be followed by your companions, all of whom will be eventually able to be customized and equipped with items! They all have their own distinct personalities and quirks, spend enough time with them and learn about their histories with the facility!

Updated: 3 February, 2018
Developer: /
Censorship: None
Version: 0.032b
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Cheat/Debug:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- -

2 (1).jpg 3 (1).jpg 4 (1).jpg 5 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016

No they didn't finish Hypnoslave, they just did what all the other Patreons do for money, start a new "game" without finishing the others, they'll probably never finish either of the two anyway.

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
And there is only about a half our to an hour worth of game play to this and chances are this is gonna be as good as it gets really there is no substance to this game it's the same damn thing for half an hour....

D

Deleted member 528

The art is great and the UI is very clean but it still feels super grindy and the lack of a save feature is annoying.. also has anyone managed to beat the first boss? *apparently based on their blogspot the patreon version has 4 levels and the public demo has only 2, is this the patreon release?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Beat it, it was....interesting. Some of the sprites looked so inhuman to me the BDSM theme didn't really bother me. I liked that it randomly generated the levels and items that you can get to equip so at least that piece doesn't get old if you die or replay it. I will agree it seems too grindy, but the strange thing is I think the solution to fix that is to make it more grindy. My main issue was there was a cap to the enemies. Early levels I found myself leaving the area before using all the machines or unlocking all the chest, because I couldn't. Keys and captives and coin didn't drop right. So I couldn't make the most of my potential stat boost and felt under leveled in later floors because of it, finding myself locked in a battle for what seemed like forever because I had to choose health machines over damage machines just to survive the hits; healing most of the battle because my hits barely made a dent. If random encounters were unlocked at a floors end so you could completely utilize the floors stuff, later floors would feel a lot less grindy.

It was a good game though, weird, but good.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Beat it, it was....interesting. Some of the sprites looked so inhuman to me the BDSM theme didn't really bother me. I liked that it randomly generated the levels and items that you can get to equip so at least that piece doesn't get old if you die or replay it. I will agree it seems too grindy, but the strange thing is I think the solution to fix that is to make it more grindy. My main issue was there was a cap to the enemies. Early levels I found myself leaving the area before using all the machines or unlocking all the chest, because I couldn't. Keys and captives and coin didn't drop right. So I couldn't make the most of my potential stat boost and felt under leveled in later floors because of it, finding myself locked in a battle for what seemed like forever because I had to choose health machines over damage machines just to survive the hits; healing most of the battle because my hits barely made a dent. If random encounters were unlocked at a floors end so you could completely utilize the floors stuff, later floors would feel a lot less grindy.

It was a good game though, weird, but good.

Pro tip my dude the dmg and health mean squat just got for armor it's all that mattered health was easy to come buy since you had a pocket healer. And you should have found enough equips to combine and upgrade them for your dmg.

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Really need a save system or better savepoints. Its a pain in the ass to start the WHOLE! dungeon again if you dont beat the boss!

Aug 25, 2016
well the game is good, but jesus, the dev need to working on Save system, the battle is hard af m8, i try to kill the boss 4 times and my hand moving my mouse is numb

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
like I said, it's possible if you go the heal armor route with your body drops. However, being able to utilize each floor fully, farm for upgrades of every variety once a floor is cleared via random encounters would fix a ton. Heck, I had to redo floor 2 after I realized I had been using my coin on stat boosting and I couldn't purchase the medics medicine.