Others Abandoned Series of Failures [v0.1] [Sesalia]

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
Allmost didn't click this one due to its title.

...But as for the game itself:
The trap is a lie!
graphics are nice
combat is unbalanced
The one enemy in the game is extremely beefy and combat is not as responsive as i would like.

Once you touch an enemy you immediately enter a long rape animation where it goes through 3-4 stages/positions.
You cant escape from this, you have to watch all the way.
If another enemy touch you while you're raped, it will enter an alternate set of stages/positions.

There are no traps (other than maybe the chests thats actually just a part of the background) in the current versions, no reward if you win, no punishment/reward if you lose.

..All in all, some potential. But needs a whole lot of work.
Clothing damage could be an interesting addition, among other things.

Just go to the first enemy and get raped a few times and you've seen it all ..The end (currently)

Scotty Boyo

Oct 10, 2017
i'm pretty disappointed with the game, the animations and graphics are pretty good but the finisher on a single dude is the same non animated tit job every time which makes no sense cause they don't even do a tit job, plus its kinda anti-climactic after all the sex moves they do in a row that its always a tit job finish, it should at least end on the animation it last plays. other than that the movements sluggish the time it takes to do anything from make a wall to shoot takes forever, the platforming is a bit glitchy, a few times the top of a dudes head got me and i got caught, which is always annoying. now of coarse this is still early in the dev process, even so i can't see that this is the best work to put a nice MC that that in...

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Dear forum users! I am the developer of this game. Unfortunately, I do not speak English.

The game is 2.5% ready. Version 0.1 does not exist.

I accidentally went to this forum. I wanted to make a game with a pitfall focus.

Do you really want a lot of transvestites in the game? I am ready to go for it.

The development of the game spent only a month. Practically nothing is ready. This is my first job in game development. Please forgive me that the name is so deceiving, I’m really not out of malice.

It’s not even the alpha version of the game, I don’t even know what to call it.

Chests are not working at the moment! For now they are part of the background.

My friends! Since it happened, please write, what would you like to see in the game, perhaps it is worth paying attention to something?

NotEvenOw

Jun 25, 2017
Create the game you want to create, guy. Nobody wants a cynical cash-in of a game that the developer is only producing to sate audience demand.

shadow03

Oct 17, 2017
Sees title OH YEEAAAAAH
Sees post BACKUP!! THIS IS A TRAP

Jokes asides the only problem is the non-intentional misleading title; is better that you create the game you desire

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
LOL now that you all seem to be into traps (and i mean the "traps" ;) ) heres a small history lesson with the

first trap anime ever:

its from the 80s so dont expect the quality of today animation, but still pretty fun (just saw few episodes and made me laugh alot)

And here is the MyAnimeList link to see the synopsis

Scotty Boyo

Oct 10, 2017
the constant trap joke are just gonna confuse the dev guys lol, they don't speak english so the jokes will prob be lost on em

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
Do you really want a lot of transvestites in the game? I am ready to go for it.
We here are all pervs of different types and sizes.
We all have our things.
Personally i DO NOT want transvestites, but im sure some of us (most of whom made it into this thread) would be ecstatic about it, as its slightly rare.

Make a good game with good art of whatever you want and im sure many will love it, regardless of genre.

Everyone have their kinks, you make whatever you feel to make.
(Alternatively to satisfy both groups you could make dicks/futa toggleable so people could decide their preferences individually.)

personally i would love it if you implimented clothing damage that was seperate to the health bar, as to slowly rip the clothes off regardless of if you managed to heal in anyway later down the stage.

Wish you luck.

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
We here are all pervs of different types and sizes.
We all have our things.
Personally i DO NOT want transvestites, but im sure some of us (most of whom made it into this thread) would be ecstatic about it, as its slightly rare.

Make a good game with good art of whatever you want and im sure many will love it, regardless of genre.

Everyone have their kinks, you make whatever you feel to make.
(Alternatively to satisfy both groups you could make dicks/futa toggleable so people could decide their preferences individually.)

personally i would love it if you implimented clothing damage that was seperate to the health bar, as to slowly rip the clothes off regardless of if you managed to heal in anyway later down the stage.

Wish you luck.

Thank you! I have already made a decision and changed the name of the game. Destroyable clothing with varying degrees of damage is a good idea. I will try to implement it.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
What did he mean by this
If u see anime from this era (2012-2018) youll see the animation and quality of the drawings are waaaay better than the old ones, what i meant by that is that that anime looks like ranma 1/2 or dragon ball (the first one) or the first pokemon in drawing quality, style and animations.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
If u see anime from this era (2012-2018) youll see the animation and quality of the drawings are waaaay better than the old ones, what i meant by that is that that anime looks like ranma 1/2 or dragon ball (the first one) or the first pokemon in drawing quality, style and animations.
lol