Others Abandoned Series of Failures [v0.1] [Sesalia]

tractordriver

Apr 6, 2018
Dear forum users! I am the developer of this game. Unfortunately, I do not speak English.

The game is 2.5% ready. Version 0.1 does not exist.

I accidentally went to this forum. I wanted to make a game with a pitfall focus.

Do you really want a lot of transvestites in the game? I am ready to go for it.

The development of the game spent only a month. Practically nothing is ready. This is my first job in game development. Please forgive me that the name is so deceiving, I’m really not out of malice.

It’s not even the alpha version of the game, I don’t even know what to call it.

Chests are not working at the moment! For now they are part of the background.

My friends! Since it happened, please write, what would you like to see in the game, perhaps it is worth paying attention to something?
Progress bar while getting molested. ability to break out when being caught (spamming X button is the way it is ussually done) if possible a little bit of character customization is always nice atleast a few diffrent costumes.
Ability to heal yourself somehow. Adjustable difficulty.

Also tentacles but thats just personal preference.

Reactions: Sesalia

Red-Cat

Jan 10, 2018
Dear forum users! I am the developer of this game. Unfortunately, I do not speak English.

The game is 2.5% ready. Version 0.1 does not exist.

I accidentally went to this forum. I wanted to make a game with a pitfall focus.

Do you really want a lot of transvestites in the game? I am ready to go for it.

The development of the game spent only a month. Practically nothing is ready. This is my first job in game development. Please forgive me that the name is so deceiving, I’m really not out of malice.

It’s not even the alpha version of the game, I don’t even know what to call it.

Chests are not working at the moment! For now they are part of the background.

My friends! Since it happened, please write, what would you like to see in the game, perhaps it is worth paying attention to something?
Trap has two meanings in english. Meaning 2 of trap = transvestite. To us it is a very funny joke.

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Imo leave the game as it is. The protagonist is hot, the name might be misleading but it can be changed. The animations are topnotch in this demo, and I honestly can't wait for any future enemies/animations

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
It seems this got renamed from "Traps Everywhere" to "Series of Failures" a while back. I've updated the thread title. That being said we're quickly approaching the point that I mark this abandoned.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It seems this got renamed from "Traps Everywhere" to "Series of Failures" a while back. I've updated the thread title. That being said we're quickly approaching the point that I mark this abandoned.
At least no one will be disappointed by the misleading title anymore =P.

RobinDeFatak

Mar 21, 2021
I love traps!
Downloading...
Reads the comments
Oh wait, no no no no no...
Download paused...
Ponders for 1 minute
Goddamit now I need to know
Downloading...

Reactions: Daavo