VN Ren'Py Completed Series of Bimbofication Events: The Anthology [v1.0] [Corrupt King]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
logo.png

Overview:
This game is an unofficial anthology and a Ren'Py port of the following titles:​
- Series of Bimbofication Events: Downfall of Little Miss Perfect​
- Series of Bimbofication Events: New Family Values​

Original games were made and published by . If you like the content, please support the official releases.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-13
Release Date: 2024-04-13
Developer: Corrupt King
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: The Breaker
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Ha! This looks SOOO much better on Renpy.
A shame I hate that engine due to my brain being absolutely terrible with coding and numbers as a whole. I'm an attorney, not a an egnineer or a coder.
The game was commissioned by a top subscriber, bet he will be happy with this too.

Amazing job!

Last edited:

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
A shame I hate that engine due to my brain being absolutely terrible with coding and numbers as a whole.
The game was commissioned by a top subscriber, bet he will be happy with this too.

Amazing job!
to be honest the rpgm versions were good for the art part at least but short on the rpg part

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Damn... it would be amazing if either of these, but especially that first scenario, were developed into a full VN.

Although, how is the second scenario not finished? The RPGM version has been complete forever.

Reactions: Grandsmeister

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
No big plump lips? No fake-looking boobs? What kind of bimbo is it?
Everything's there. I simply didn't spoil it in the previews!
A shame I hate that engine due to my brain being absolutely terrible with coding and numbers as a whole. I'm an attorney, not a an egnineer or a coder.

Amazing job!
Thanks! Ren'Py basics aren't that hard to master - tons of guides and tutorials are available online. I highly recommend it for VN's.
Mediafire download link is empty
It looks good to me.
Although, how is the second scenario not finished? The RPGM version has been complete forever.
It's not finished, because I haven't ported it yet, lol. It's not a copy-paste from the RPGM game - it takes time to code and write ;)

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Series of Bimbofication Events: The Anthology v0.1

Download

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
I enjoyed the original games, but not have to deal with the RPGM stuff is even better. Well done!