2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tears

Aug 12, 2016
When using the english qsp it gives me an error 111 Desc: Location not found when trying to go to any toilet in the castle. I highly doubt it is the complete version liandra.
There is a missmatch in the code. The toilet location has a space in its name while the goto in the isabel conversation has an _.
Unfortunately while I was able to fix that when I did my save files stopped working.

Khonza

Apr 7, 2017
Seems buggy as hell :/
Every 3 actions there's an error message and in the best case things just go on and in the worst it goes into an unrecoverable white screen. Rather annoying if it happens when trying to do the needed 3 daily tasks for Isabel.

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
I am unable to fill buckets with sand. I am then punished and this is apparently a game over for health reasons. :-(

liandra

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
I modded out the annoying death by sleeping (Because it contains a lot of bugs, like being too healthy also kills you), it might make it easier to explore the game. There might still be a lot of other ways to die though.

Reactions: GA123

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
Thank you. There is definitely more content in the game. I have even seen some work jobs that were not triggering before. I feel like I am supposed to escape being a serf, but so far nothing is happening. Just days of work with the Baron occasionally calling me to his bedroom. QSP games tend to be a bit grindy, so I am grinding to see if anything happens.

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
The day counter does not advance by normal sleeping. Instead you have to run out the clock by waiting and pass out somewhere besides your house. At the end of 6 days, you are sold off by the Baron. I have no idea how I am supposed to avoid this fate. The game is unclear on details. I found a knife and a map of the surrounding area, but it does not seem to do anything. I am guessing I have to talk to the other serfs, but it is unclear what, if anything will trigger special dialogue.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
The day counter does not advance by normal sleeping. Instead you have to run out the clock by waiting and pass out somewhere besides your house. At the end of 6 days, you are sold off by the Baron. I have no idea how I am supposed to avoid this fate. The game is unclear on details. I found a knife and a map of the surrounding area, but it does not seem to do anything. I am guessing I have to talk to the other serfs, but it is unclear what, if anything will trigger special dialogue.

You need a knife, flint, a cloak and some food or so? Then run deep into the woods I guess. It is in your questlog, above the daily tasks. Didn't test it though and it would be hard to do as the cloak is very expensive and so far I barely managed to afford an apple ;-D

randa

May 7, 2017
I have a bug, when you want to escape through the deep woods, you get the message you run to the mill and a picture. When you press continue all goes white. No action butten is there.
Anyone encounterd this bug? Or is the game not finished and the escapeis not in the game?
Thanks

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
A quick synopsis of this game.

Milk cows, shovel shit, get lost trying to go find Isabel, get whipped, go to sleep at the end of day 1, die.

Reactions: laladon
S

starbot

Game is not working, the game crashes when I open qspgui.exe

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote