Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
First I would like to thank the mods for updating the links as well as removing the weird fishy install links that were in the op before.

Second, all i get is a black screen after starting the game and I have no idea how to get this game to work after installing it. Anyone have an idea on how to fix it?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
First I would like to thank the mods for updating the links as well as removing the weird fishy install links that were in the op before.

Second, all i get is a black screen after starting the game and I have no idea how to get this game to work after installing it. Anyone have an idea on how to fix it?
That's strange I just download it myself and it worked just fine for me I'm on windows 11

which one did you download from win or win ios?

you might have to disable DPI right click on the exe and select option/properties then select compatibility then look for DPI it could the option as well

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
That's strange I just download it myself and it worked just fine for me I'm on windows 11

you might have to disable DPI right click on the exe and select option/properties then select compatibility then look for DPI it could the option as well
I tried the iso one first but couldnt figure out how to mount the mdf file. The one im trying now is the one where you install it.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018

Okay, I tried messing with the DPI on and off, administrator mode. compatibility modes and other things. I just only get a black screen with no response other than the windows pop up that says its not responding and to either wait or close it.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Okay, I tried messing with the DPI on and off, administrator mode. compatibility modes and other things. I just only get a black screen with no response other than the windows pop up that says its not responding and to either wait or close it.
try to update your video card drivers and window updates

it has to be something do with your computer that making the game into a black screen

screen preview of it working
2.png

Ichigo16

Nov 12, 2018
i don't know what sorcery you used i even tried a windows xp wm i can not run this game on xp or win 11
all i get is a black screen
I have the exact same issue and can't get past it. Got Windows 10 64-bit had the Audio issue but i solved it but the black screen of death is impossible to get rid of :(. If anyone got working solution let me know

EDIT: I fucking did it but i'm not really all that happy about it because i feel like absolute moron. Basicly the black screen issue is caused by conflict with another application in your system i'm not sure which one it is. I basically just turned off all apps in my taskbar and it started perfectly fine if i had to guess i would say it's either MSI Afterburner +rivaTuner or Nvidia panel or maybe something else entirely. I've tested another games by Zyx Virgin Rooster and Tsuki Possesion funnily enough VR run fine but Tsuki faced same issue as Sensei though it was solved through turning shit off and thus works fine.
EDIT2: I've identified the application which caused crashes for me it's GtArcade which i use to play Game Of Thrones game weird lol but this proves it can basically be anything so turn everything off and then you can turn it on one by one until you discover the conflict.

Last edited:

pchrgt

Jan 23, 2018
I had this working on Windows 10 up until at least the 15th November 2022 which is the date of my last save game, and now it shows a white screen and not responding. Nothing I do seems to get it working anymore with any compatibility settings. Anyone have a solution?
1671251467299.png

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I had this working on Windows 10 up until at least the 15th November 2022 which is the date of my last save game, and now it shows a white screen and not responding. Nothing I do seems to get it working anymore with any compatibility settings. Anyone have a solution?
View attachment 2241609
when was the last time you have updated your video card driver or windows?
cause I still can play without any problem at all I'm on windows 11

pchrgt

Jan 23, 2018
Just the cumulative and security updates for Windows. Did an Nvidia update 19th of November, not sure if that's it or it's something else
1671321846058.png

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Just the cumulative and security updates for Windows. Did an Nvidia update 19th of November, not sure if that's it or it's something else
View attachment 2243644
laptop?

that's what it look like

there was a update for NVIDIA on dec 08 2022 but I'm not sure it for onboard gpu

just prove works fine on windows 11 on 2022-12-17
Untitled-1.png