TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
header.jpg

Overview:
You play as the lazy, shut-in heir to a kingdom whose life is about to take a dramatic turn. When your most loyal vassal, fed up with your ways, forces you to start doing your job as ruler and properly warring with the other provinces, you get your first taste of sex, and then there's no looking back...
Fuck your way through an alternate Sengoku-era Japan as you unify the war-torn country under your banner. Your harem continues to grow as warlords fall to your cock one by one. Recruit defeated commanders, from princesses to ninjas to youkai (traditional Japanese folklore monsters), and bring them into battle, or just make babies with them.
Thread Updated: 2019-05-31
Release Date: 2019-02-14
Developer: JaxyCreate
Censored: Yes
Version: 2.20
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 5.jpg 9.jpg

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The last of the games translated by u-ray. At least until he finishes Tifanth Heaven. Hentai Gods praise him and you.
Also, man does this remind me of Sengoku Rance. Even has the three-faced servant dude.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bolt267 and JJR

Joshego

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
can not launch the game, but I don't understand the error massege. It seems some bmg and a picture has error?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
can not launch the game, but I don't understand the error massege. It seems some bmg and a picture has error?
You gotta change your locale to Japanese. Or use a locale changing program. NTLEA works for me when it comes to Wolf games. Most of the time.

RecQuery

Aug 17, 2016
I'm getting this with all these games (thanks for uploading them by the way) but does anyone else have this annoying '. u' appearing at the start of lines?

I'm using Windows 10 Enterprise (legitimate copy) and the latest Locale Emulator - - tried some settings within Locale Emulator to see if it was something there.

It's not in all the text up until then; where you choose your name and get a little introduction.

Last edited:

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I'm getting this with all these games (thanks for uploading them by the way) but does anyone else have this annoying '. u' appearing at the start of lines?

I'm using Windows 10 Enterprise (legitimate copy) and the latest Locale Emulator - - tried some settings within Locale Emulator to see if it was something there.

It's not in all the text up until then; where you choose your name and get a little introduction.

With windows 10, you shouldn't need to use a local emulator. Perhaps just download the japanese language pack for windows 10 then restart your computer. It _might_ solve the problem.

king188

Mar 19, 2017
for some reason when i try to save the game after the tutorial, the game freezes. any idea why or how i can fix it?

Luke

Donor
Sep 7, 2016
Keep in mind that three-headed guy could be a fairly common trope in the area or something that's well known in popular culture.

It's similar in theme/inspired by games like:
  • Sengoku Rance
  • Koihime Musou
  • Eiyuu*Senki
There's a teaching the ninja academy sex scene that is literally an exact shot for shot replica of the scene in Sengoku Rance. I haven't played the other two games you listed so it might have references to those as well I just didn't notice.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
There's a teaching the ninja academy sex scene that is literally an exact shot for shot replica of the scene in Sengoku Rance. I haven't played the other two games you listed so it might have references to those as well I just didn't notice.
As well as the tanuki/hidden princess, the demons tribe in the island and creepy white faced guy in the same country. It's a parody of Sengoku Rance.

Reactions: ponyguy

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I think this developer parodies quite a few different universes. Quick look on their site and I saw dragon quest and rance parodies.

Reactions: ponyguy
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes