• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup SelfMindSources Collection [2024-03-06] [SelfMindSources]

Coloottl

Jun 27, 2019
1.gif

Overview:
SelfMindSources is a 3D artist who makes arts of characters from Resident Evil, The Witcher, Bioshock, Overwatch and more. Artist added noWM tier in 2022-10, everything before will remain watermarked for now.

Updated: 2024-03-06
Artist: SelfMindSources -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 4K
Content: 800+ pictures, 5 vids
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:
Collection: - - -
Compressed (160 MB): - - -

2021-12 update: - - -
2022 Sep-Dec: - - -
2023-01: - - -
2023 Feb-July: - - -
2023 Aug-Oct:
- - -
2023 Nov-Dec: - - -
2024 Jan-Feb: - - - -

Pharah-male-pinup-black-highres-no-wm.jpg Tracer-lick-light-4K.jpg Dva-butt-stream-clean.jpg Panam-succ-light-PS1-ADJ-upsc.jpg Tracer-quickie-solo-wet-poosy-4K (1).jpg Yen-X-Ciri-squat-No-Foam-NO-WM-4K.jpg Lara-tomb-raids-back-pt2-teaser-topless-F.jpg Nier-stand-tease---S-F22.jpg 14-4-f.jpg
Lara-Jack-O-nude-4knew.jpg Quiet-Holdhead-white-4K.jpg Futa-gang-Tracer-futa-4K.jpg tracer-jack-o-remade-CLOTHED-full-4K.jpg triss-bent-DUO-dark-4k.jpg Tracer-easter--F2.jpg Jill-stand-carry-light-4K-223.jpg
yen-x-male-white-prone-NO-WM-4K.jpg yen-x-ciri-side-fucc-futa-NO-WM-4K.jpg claire-sex-F-light.png pharahsplit-white-4K-NO-WM.jpg Ela-stand-anal-clothed-full-black-4K.jpg FDAU-Ciri-solo.png tracer-side-inviting-nude-solo-NO-WM-4K.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Anyone know where I can find their MEGA archive? Actually, I just looked on their Patron page... I think that may be the cheapest pricing I've ever seen on Patreon. Only $1/Month gets you access to the full archive?! That's almost more of a steal than just getting the stuff from here! The prices range from $1, $3 and #$10/Month with really no differences between the Tiers at all.

Coloottl

Jun 27, 2019
Anyone know where I can find their MEGA archive? Actually, I just looked on their Patron page... I think that may be the cheapest pricing I've ever seen on Patreon. Only $1/Month gets you access to the full archive?! That's almost more of a steal than just getting the stuff from here! The prices range from $1, $3 and #$10/Month with really no differences between the Tiers at all.
I subscribed for a dollar and had access to the archive, but since he is now on hiatus and I don’t know if the link to the archive is currently in his patreon.