3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
1ZqR%2Fc.jpg

Overview:
Seiyuu Danshi
is a Japanese-style Visual Novel / Dating sim centering around life as a voice actor. In this game, you'll play as a newbie voice actor who strives to win for the year-end Seiyuu Award. On his way to reach his goal, though, he will still live his daily life and YOU get to make the choices on how he should spend his days!

The game is highly interactive and there's no usual restriction in plot that you get in ordinary VNs. If you don't feel like working, feel free to slack. If you feel like being single for the rest of your life, yes it can be done! Just keep in mind that ALL your actions matter and will decide how the game ends!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-11-11
Release Date: 2019-12-20
Developer: MeYaoi Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

AfterStories Special
Win
: - - - -

Thank you GorTavaro

xaQNNG.png YruqpK.png IfePG3.png zGEtQP.png vJRTQf.png 6OvRSt.png GxyeC4.png shuublowjob2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Not often we see some gay content, nice, but at first glance I can see this one is not for me. Weird how certain types of games often follow the the same style and formula.
Yaoi - Tall and extremely ripped charming guys with boring faces. Extra points for cat ears or glasses.
Yuri - All girl high school, pure/shy girl falls in love with the school queen that everyone worships or vice versa.
TF - HTML exlusive, Daz3d not allowed
Corruption - That morbidly obese boss from Daz3d
Incest - Moms always have huge tits, period.
Any game with Daz renders - men and women must be the same height, guys must be ugly and/or bald. That one tough girl must have that partly shaved haircut.
etc etc.. there are exeptions of course ^^

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
coming out of the woodwork to say HELL YEAH! i've been meaning to buy this, but in the meantime, thank you dearly op!

this game seems so intricate with all the little minigames and features, i'm happy us yaoi fans have something so good as far as evns go. :3 and the little chibi h-scenes are hilarious

Reactions: Duchene

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
HANDS : Seriously not sure if want to click on diz game....
BRAINS : Letz open WHOLE NEW WORLD!!
EYES : Nothing wrong with BEAUTIFUL GUYS loving each other.....
bez friend down there : ........is confused.

Frankly my various mixed feeling on this game....on side note game looks very fun to play unlike the usual stuffs that most VN comes with.

........meh screw it gotta listen to my brain....PLAY IT and FACE IT LIKE MAN!! And my HANDS gotta AGREE TO IT! (plz dun remind me how dumb I sounds now)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Use 7zip or update your winrar.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Grind is strong on this game, but some the art is hot. Would definitely not refuse if someone found a save with every scene unlocked...lol

Reactions: Johnangs

aikezar

Oct 12, 2018
I was waiting for this game since final-2017, now i'll wait for Eldet(this will be a good game, with skills, level up and more) , Camp Buddy (until day 28 will be launched) and Full Service
Thank you so much!!!

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes